I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.

Comenzar desde el principio

"No one gets stronger immediately." Shanks said. "It takes time to grow. It's a marathon not a sprint."

"How about you?" Uta asks. "You're strong."

"Are you kidding?" Shanks asks, laughing. "I was just like you when I was your age."

Uta looks at Shanks in awe. She never asked him about his childhood or how he grew strong since she has always assumed that Shanks was strong.

"I barely knew how to use a sword properly, let alone a knife." Shanks said as he remembered the past. "Those were the days."

Shanks gets up from the floor and stretches.

"I know! How about endurance training?" Shanks suggested.

"You mean like running and push ups?" Uta asks, a bit upset.

"Let's start small." Shanks said. "Stamina is the key to gain strength and endurance."

Uta stands up and huffs with determination.

"Got it!" Uta said.

Shanks decided to give Uta a small agenda for the week. Four laps around the ship, ten push-ups and sit-ups, and lifting the broomstick over her head fifteen times. Uta took the schedule without hesitation and began her training.

~Three days later...

"Hmm...Isn't this too easy?"

Uta sits in her room, wiping the sweat off her brow with a towel, after doing her final push-ups. After the first day, since the exercises Shanks gave her on the first day were a bit too easy, uta took it upon herself to increase the difficulties by doubling what she has to do. However, Uta still found the training a bit too easy.

"I haven't sang in awhile." Uta said to herself.

Uta takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!

Uta smiles as memories of the last time she sang this song.

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Sea wind blows. To where? Who knows? The waves will be our guide!

O'er across the ocean's tide, rays of sunshine far and wide, birds they sing of cheerful things, in circles passing by!

Uta hums to herself for a bit and feels as if someone is watching her, but decides to pay no mind for the moment. Some of the crewmates drop in to watch Uta sing. She can feel the happiness from them and decides to let it pass. Nothing makes her happier than someone listening to her song.

Bid farewell to weaver's town! Say so long to port renowned! Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!

Cross the gold and silver seas! The salty spray puts us at ease! Day and night to our delight, the voyage never ends!

Something unusual Uta noticed is how many people are watching her. Almost as if the entire crew is watching. She will have to tell them off afterwards.

Gather up all of the crew! It's time to ship out Bink's brew! Sea wind blows. To where? Who knows? The waves will be our guide!

O'er across the ocean's tide, rays of sunshine far and wide, birds they sing of cheerful things, in circles passing by!

Bid farewell to weaver's town! Say so long to port renowned! Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!

Cross the gold and silver seas! The salty spray puts us at ease! Day and night to our delight, the voyage never ends.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!