I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.

Start from the beginning

Uta opens her eyes and she's back in reality. She looks at the objects again. Then, something nearby catches her eye and walks up to it.

"Interesting. You want to use that?"

In Uta's hand, is a broomstick. Uta would pretend to use the ship's brooms as a replacement for a mic stand. Swinging and singing in it was part of her imaginative routine as a child. Uta heaves the broom, which was surprisingly heavy due to it being bottom heavy.

"I feel like this calls to me." Uta said smiling. "Let's start!"

Shanks nods and points to someone in the crowd. Walking out from the audience, is Beckmen. He pulls out his rifle and twirls it so he can hold it by the barrel. Uta is taken aback, a bit and gulps nervously.

"Wait, he's my opponent?" Uta asks shakily.

"Didn't you want to be strong?" Shanks asks.

Uta gives her father a hesitant nod and holds the broom with both hands. Beckman drops his rifle and picks up the kendo stick.

"C'mon." challenges the first mate. "Show me what you got.

Uta runs head-first screaming, then darkness.

...

"HAH!"

Uta suddenly gets up from the floor and winces in pain as her head hurts a bit.

What happened?

"Two minutes. You got up pretty fast."

"C'mon Beck, go easy on her." Gab said from behind.

"Still, gotta give her an A for effort." Roux said laughing.

Shanks sighs and scratches the back of his head. Uta immediately gets up and growls at Beckman who's taking a smoke break. Uta sees the broom and grabs it. Then she runs up to the pirate and points the handle at him.

"You must've cheated!" Uta said.

"Pirate, remember?" Beck answers with a smug smile.

Uta growls as she couldn't find a good counter argument.

"I wanna fight someone else!" Uta said.

Everyone mutters together as they couldn't decide who will fight the young girl.

"Let me have a go!"

From the crowd, is Building Snake. Uta nods and preps herself. Snake looks at the choices and picks up the barrel lid. He then holds it as a shield.

"Come and attack me." Snake taunts as he pushes his glasses up his nose.

Uta charges towards the navigator and her vision goes dark again.

...

"HAH!"

Uta, knowing what has happened, rubs her head in pain.

"At least she has good endurance." Snake said tapping his foot. "She got up pretty fast."

"This isn't going to work." Punch said. "At least not like this."

"Eee! Eee!" Monster screeches in agreement.

At this point, with the exception of the officers, the crew dispersed to go off on their everyday routine. Uta is devastated and sits on the ground depressed.

"C'mon, Uta." Shanks said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Getting strong isn't a hard process."

Uta nods silently. Seeing that two may need a moment, the officers leave the father and daughter to themselves. Shanks sits next to Ita so he can be at her level.