PLANET HAVVIRA BIO!

Planet Name: Havvira.

Moons: Yak'Tu and Vas'Trro. 

System: Dra'kk Luu.

Occupied by: Havvirian Empire.

Government Type: Monarchy.

Planet Population: 9,678,457,138 or 9.6 Trillion.

Planet Size: 8x the Size of Coruscant.

Planet Appearance:

Prominent Species:

Prominent Species:

Havvirian: they are a Human like race but are taller and can Live for more Years. the effects of old age never kick in so they remainin their prime till they die. thus being the reason why their species has such a massive population. they are also Highly Force Sensitive.
(For those who say the 10,000 year life span, is had been switched as we realized it wasn't very realistic for a large population)

Rakk'ulu: these creatures are rather harmless towards the Havvirian's. ironic considering they are Carnivores. the creatures themselves are almost Dragon like in nature but come in all shapes and sizes as well as colors. they typically roam around the Mountains of Havvira. occasionally coming down to feast upon any other Animals near its territory.

Lai: the Lai's are a bird like species that is commonly found all across Havvira. they are slightly bigger then Eagle's and are almost a combination of a raven and an eagle.

Obo'Kulu: These are one of the most common herbivores on the planet. typically seen in large lush green fields or used by Havvirian farmers. they essentially act as the Havvirian's version of a Cow.

Kitsune: considered extinct, the Havvirian's worship the Kitsune Spirits as God's due to their help and aid during their Usurping of their Sith overlords. the Royal Family is protecting the last Kitsune Fox Spirit within the Palace for their safety and to preserve an endangered species. the Kitsune are highly intelligent Fox's with many tails and have unfathomable power but is typically not used. the Kitsune rely on the Havvirian's for survival. or what's left of them.

Nov'Ta Ishmasuto: The Nov'Ta Ishmasuto, or just Nov'Ta, are a carnivorous species that lives in the waters of Havvira. these monstrous titans have been a major threat to the Havvirian people so much so, that they were almost punched into extinction. what's left of them is kept in a remote part of the planet. far from any settlements for the safety of the species and the settlements

Flora: most of Havvira's surface is split between long lush green valleys or lush green forests. various mountain ranges scatter about the Eastern half of the planet while chilling snow tundra's rest in the North and South. the Planet has zero deserts and does have a few tropical islands scattered about. rainforests and jungles are common placed in the west.

Yak'Tu: one of the Moon's of Havvira. these Moon world is a vast endless Forest world covering nearly every portion of the moon. however, some mountain ranges with snowy tips do exist on the planet. Yak'Tu means "Paradise for the Honored" in Havvirian. it earned the name for being used as a Ceremonial World back in the day of Ancient Havvira.

Vas'Trro: These moon is nothing but an endless wasteland. the name Vas'Trro means "The Titanic Fortress" in Havvirian. this moon wasn't seen as valuable but is used to house an Outpost/docking yard for Havvirian Warships. the whole planet is a Military Base.

Added some Info about the Fauna and Flora as well as some Info on Havvira's two Moons.