CHAPTER 3-Republic Separatist Peace Talks!

In Orbit, the Destructive Clarity along with The Fleet of Revolutionary Justice are in a defensive formation alongside a small Military Police Force Fleet of 15 Apollo Class Cruisers and 5 Athena Class Destroyers. This isn't the Fleet's actual defense Fleet. The Defense Fleet is the Fleet of Revolutionary Justice but since that's also (Y/n)'s Fleet. The Military Police Fleet and the Royal Fleet make up the bulk of its defense.

The Royal Fleet is Three Zeus Class Dreadnoughts. The Royal Fleet is fairly small but is scattered throughout Havvirian Controlled Space and full of the strongest ships known to the Havvirian Navy. On the Destructive Clarity, Admiral Reymet Dangir was on the bridge. He was given orders to prepare for delegates from the Republic and Separatist. His actual orders were to scan their Ships so they know how many Guards each party is brining so they can prepare twice as many Soldiers and Royal Guards.

(Senate Apartment Complex, Coruscant)

Padme was getting herself ready for her very important mission. Suddenly, out of the blue, the Havvirian Empire sent a transmission to the Galactic Republic and Separatist Alliance seeking out senators for Peace Talks. This shocked the Republic as the Havvirian's haven't said a word to the Galaxy in centuries. The Jedi Council believed this to be a result of the Clone Wars.

Padme was elected to be the Republic Representative to go meet with the Havvirian Government. Once she was certain she was ready, she proceeded to make her way to the landing pad to her Ship.

At the landing pad, Anakin Skywalker waited at the ship with Obi Wan Kenobi. Obi Wan stood patiently while Anakin was looking around.

Anakin: "Taking her time." he mumbles.

Obi Wan: "Let her be Anakin. Remember why we were both tasked to safeguard Senator Amidala." he said.

Anakin: "yeah. I know, just don't want this to.... fail. If what the archive said, these Havvirian's mean business." he said, some ounce of worry in his voice.

Obi Wan heard slight urgency and excitement as well but didn't say anything. The Jedi Council and the Senate specifically wanted the two Jedi to accompany Padme. Palpatine would've loved to go. But had Republic related business to attend to, much to his misfortune.

Obi Wan: "it's been centuries since the Havvirian's have spoken to anyone beyond their borders." he said, expressing his concern for the situation since The Clone Wars obviously caught the attention of the Number 1 Warrior Race.

Something that is very, very, VERY bad.

Anakin: "Why is that?" he asks.

Obi Wan: "Isolation and the Treaty the Republic made with them. Thanks to it, we've never been able to go into their territory." he said.

Padme: "Sorry I took so long." she said, as she walked towards them.

Two Senate Commandos behind her. The two Jedi look at her.

Anakin: "It's alright. We were just having a well needed discussion on the Havvirian's." he said, honestly glad he was talking about them.

Padme: "Well you'll get your chance to talk to them yourself once we get there." she said, humorously.

Anakin scoffs in amusement and rolls his eyes.

Obi Wan: "I suggest we get going, won't want to give the Havvirian's a bad image of the Republic." he suggested.

Padme nods to Obi Wan, silently agreeing. The trio makes their way onto the J-Type Diplomatic Barge. Senate Commando's follow.

(Unknown Space)