"and you don't you want to have a family someday?"

"maybe but everytime I think about it I get sick to my stomach, I don't think am ready for that for now I just want to be happy here with you, supporting you" Dave says and they hugged each other .

" now let's get you out of this cold  floor and we should definitely see a doctor just make sure our little bean is fine " Dave says .

" you're right and Dave thanks " Ethan says.

(THE PRESENT)

Ethan had tears in his eyes as he recalled everything , Harry found him was he going to get  away from him once he found out the truth. Harry's family was rich and they would without a dought get full  custody if they wanted, Ethan this time would fight back with all he had .

"Daddy" logan yawned from his sleep. Ethan quickly whipped his tears .
"why aren't you sleeping are you sad? " Logan asks  while he moves to seat on Ethan's lap.
"no baby daddy is fine why are you awake this time"

" can't sleep if daddy won't  hold me " logan says hugging his father. " alright I  will hold you now" Ethan says .
"can I talk to uncle" Logan says his eyes lighting up." But baby it's so late  your uncle is asleep now " Ethan says.
He had introduced Logan to Morgan just after a month of being born, he had missed Morgan and decided  to call him and as usual morgan picked up asking him where he was, Morgan told him he missed him.
Ethan told him everything the place were he was and the son he gave birth to he made sure Morgan promised not to say a thing to Harry. Morgan was hesitant he believed logan deserved to know who his father was no matter what only agreeing to what ethan wanted after he promised to tell Harry everything one day.

So Morgan and logan were almost inseparable the boy really loved to talk with Morgan even though the two had never met in person only using video chats.

"Please please just want to say good night " logan said pouting at his father.
"fine just good night" Ethan called and Morgan picked and logan was already trying to grab the phone from him.
" calm down let daddy say hi first ok" Ethan said Morgan laughed through the phone.

" hey someone here won't sleep until he talks to his uncle " Ethan says.
" then let me talk to my favourite boy" Morgan said loud enough for logan to hear who was now way more excited the he was before and he successfully grabbed the phone from logan.

" uncle Morgan! I told daddy you would be awake"
" of course you were right, the smartest boy I know" Morgan said.
" Uncle today I watched ---"

Ethan left the room to get some fresh air outside, he knew Morgan was right Logan needed to meet Harry even if his whole body quivered in hate this wasn't about him but his son .
After an hour Ethan returned to the room and Logan was asleep hugging the phone to his chest as Morgan sang him a lullaby, he smiled and covered logan with a blanket getting the phone from the surprisingly strong grip.

"I swear that boy loves you  more than he loves me "
Ethan said.
" no way you will always be his number one he talks about you all the time we talk " Morgan says .

"Morgan d-did you tell Harry " 
"no you know I would never" Morgan says.
"um well he was here the other day I don't know how he found me"
" what!, Ethan are you ok " Morgan aks.
"all these years I thought maybe I'll be fine when I see him again but I still cried because I can't get rid of him I still gosh am sorry for being a sob " Ethan says.

" hey its fine it takes time to heal" Morgan says
"I know"
" Ethan am coming too I know where you are am coming to see you" Morgan says.
"I'll waiting for you " Ethan says .
" am going to tell him tomorrow wish me luck" Ethan says.