8

JUNGKOOK POV

Its been months now and Jimin and I have gotten closer , Tae and melia as well . Today we are all gonna watch movies at Jimin's house and I was really excited . I am currently in a cafe with some of my friends. "Jungkook, what are you thinking about" I hear namjoon ask "Oh, its nothing" I say "He's thinking about Jimin" yoongi say and I widen my eyes "Who's jimin" Jin asks " His boyfriend" yoongi says "He's not my boyfriend" I say "Not yet" He says "So when are we gonna meet this Jimin guy " Jin says "Maybe tomorrow" I say "Okay I will be looking forward to it" Jin says . The day went by really quick , I am currently driving to Jimin's house but at the rate I am going I'm going to be 30 minutes early so I decided that I am going to sit outside the house in my car and wait to go inside, But to my surprise, Melia and Taehyung were standing outside Jimin's house smirking . I shock my head and exit the car "Seriously guys" I say still shaking my head "What can we say Jk , After all its your first time sleeping at Jimin's house" Tae teased . I smiled a little. They open the door and we made our way inside. "Jungkookie, Thank god your here , These bitches have been here since Noon and all they have been doing is teasing me and Talking about how your gonna come early and sit in your car and wait" Jimin says I widen my eyes slightly "Really , now you guys have no faith in me " I say act innocent , Tae and Melia were laughing at the way I was acting . We made our way to the living room shorty after and Jimin went to get the food. I followed Jimin to the kitchen to see if he needed any help. "Hey want any help?" I ask , He swiftly look around as if he wasn't expecting me "Um, Sure thing" he says handing me the plates filled with nachos and potato chips. I walk back to the living room and place them on the table. "So what movie we watching?" Melia asks "I think Jimin said smile, New movie I think" I say "Ready ?" Jimin asks walking in with candy and drinks "Yes, Let's get started" Both tae and melia say . I sit beside Jimin while Tae and melia lay together on the bean bag.

JIMIN POV

We're 20 minutes in the movie and I'm clinging to kookie . I hide my face in his chest and I can feel melia and tae looking at me laughing. Jungkook strokes my hair and I'm slowly falling alsleep. "Do you want to go to your room ?" Kookie asks "No no , I'm fine" I say stifling a yawn "Okay , If you're sure" Kookie says . I close my eyes and before I know it , I'm out like a light