2

Jungkook POV

While working with Jimin, I noticed that he didn't talk very much. I caught him looking at me a few times but he'd look away as soon as he saw me looking . He shows me around and I notice how beautiful he looks and God his voice , he has such an angelic voice.  
"Well, this is the end of the tour , call me if you need help with anything" He says looking down with pink cheeks , He's so sensitive . He walks to the changing room and it took all the energy I had to not go in there and kiss hi . I turned on some music and start to dance.

I was so lost in the music that I didn't know Jimin had return and was watching me 
"Wow , your really good " I heard a voice say , it startled me at first but then I realized that it was Jimin " Thanks, I try to do my best all the time and I don't think I'm that good" I said 
"What ! Your really good and the dance you just did was really great " He said rasing his voice a little " You think so ?" I asked " Hell yes and your going to be a great dance and teacher" I smiled, he's just so sweet "Thanks for saying that Jimin " he  smiled then he went to his office.

I continue practicng my dance but I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and his sweet and angelic voice. By the time I quit dancing it was 6pm and the building was about to be closed. I pack my stuff after changing and I catch Jimin leaving. "Hey, hyung, wait up " I shout at him, I run up to him and stand infront of him " Where you heading hyung " I asks scratching my neck " Um I'm heading home " He says pulling his bag on his shoulder properly . I guess this is my chance to get to know him better. " Wanna grab dinner with me hyung " I ask smiling " Um sure , I don't think I have anything at home anyways " He says smiling . " Well then it's settled, you and I are going for dinner " I say smiling with my pearly whites. This is going to be so fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<333>Loves