Aether x Reader

Genre| Fluff, a bit angsty? and also a bit suggestive at the end.
After a long time of beign apart, you meet eachother again.
~
It all happened so fast, you didn't even have time to react before he pushed you down on the ground.
This was the first time you were able to see eachother, ever since he went to Sumeru.

You felt your face heat up as you locked eyes with him.
Aether's cheeks began to to turn into a light shade of red as well, he looked away from you, his ears tinted pink as well.

You were still staring at him in shock, getting lost his beautiful eyes, that seemed to appear golden, the longer you looked at them.
You got lost in your thoughts...

So lost, you didn't notice how Aether slowly closed the distance between you two, kissing you, passionately.
His soft lips moved against yours as if they were his life saving water.
You couldn't help but kiss back.

He pulled away for air, and rested his forehead against yours.
He was panting heavily while looking straight into your eyes.
You had never been kissed like that before.
"Aether..."
"I missed you...I missed you so much.."
He said softly.

He then leaned in again, giving you another passionate kiss, this time deeper than before, pulling you closer.
You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.
Your heart beating rapidly with every second you both spent together.
You could feel his hands rest gently on your waist.

"I can't bear it anymore.
I don't want to leave you, every time I decide to continue my journey...please, let us travel together. I'll do anything to protect you, just please, I need you by my side..."
He mumbled in between kisses.
You could hear him start to get out of breath again, he continued, "...I miss you everyday...Please...let me take you with me...Let us be together at all times from now on..I love you."

You were silent for a moment, not knowing what to say.
You then gave a small smile towards him.
"Yes..of course I'll go with you, I'll follow you everywhere. I love you so much, Aether."
Upon hearing your answer, Aether wasted no time in pulling you closer, kissing you once again.

The feeling of his warm lips against yours made you feel alive, even though you hadn't seen each other in months, the feeling of being in his arms again was the most wonderful thing you could imagine.

As you kissed him, you noticed that Aether's grip on you tighten, as he started running his hand through your hair.
"Oh, Y/n.." He said in an almost whisper.
He then lifted your head up slightly, placing his lips on top of yours.
You felt his breath against your skin as his tongue slipped in to taste your lips.
You moaned softly as Aether's tongue brushed against yours.

Both of your bodies felt hot from the intense physical contact you two were having.
After several moments, you felt yourself getting more aroused due to the friction that you two were creating between you.
Your heart thumping against your chest...

Suddenly, Aether stopped the kiss. You opened your eyes, looking at him confusedly.
"I think we should continue this somewhere else, shouldn't we?" he chuckled, embarrassed at how lost you got caught in making out, in the middle of an open field, nonetheless.
Anyone could walk in on you two.

Agreeing with him, you both decided to go into his teapot, where you both would have some...privacy.

~
I might make a part 2 of this, you know, what's happening in the teapot after~ 😏