Kazuha x Reader

Lazy mornings with Kazuha~

Kazuha shifted around, now facing you. Your eyes fluttering open, you let out a groan, not wanting to wake up from the wonderful feeling of being in his arms. His warmth never ceased to make you feel safe and protected.

Slowly opening your eyes and blinking several times, your vision began to clear. You smiled when Kazuha's eyes met yours. "Good morning, love." he says with a soft chuckle, his voice was raspy due to sleepiness as well.
He kissed your head gently, rubbing small circles on your back.

Your lips curled into a smile at his words.
"Morning," you replied, moving so that your chest was pressed against his and your legs were intertwined with his.

Kazuha wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him as if by instinct. He nuzzled his nose into your neck, inhaling deeply before whispering, "I love you," against your skin.
Wouldn't it have been for the drowsiness of just waking up, your face would have a soft blush now. You snuggled closer into his embrace as a response.
"I love you too, Kazuha." You mumble sleepily.

As you were about to get out of bed, you felt yourself beign pulled back.

Kazuha held you tighter than ever as he placed another kiss on your forehead and whispered, "Stay here a little longer, please?"
You could hear the tiredness in his tone, you have to admit, he was very cute when he was clingy.
The two of you laid there, enjoying eachothers embrace.

Maybe staying in bed all day wouldn't be such a bad idea....
~

Idk how to feel about this one, I thought it was cute? Anyways, hope you liked it.