2- never able to let go

(A/N: hey everyone! Sorry if this chapter is sort of worded weird... I was really tired when I was writing this... anyway, I hope you still enjoy it! :) Hope you have an amazing day/night as well! Also after posting this I'll be working on a few other stories so the next part of this fanfic may take longer, sorry about that!)

——————————————

TW: offensive language, pills/medications (underdose and overdose), mental illness, hallucinations, drinking/descriptions of someone being drunk

——————————————

(A/N: this section will be added due to some confusion in the first chapter)

Names:
Paintbrush • Grey Pinceau
Lightbulb • Petra Ampoule
Test tube • Maria Provetta
Fan • Ray Ventilateur
Silver spoon • Henry D'argento
Candle • Serenity Kerze
Yin Yang • Cosmo Pínghéng
Yang • Blake
Yin • Robert
Bow • Pembe Heeobou
Baxter • Baxter

——————————————

Quote from chapter:
"I don't want the events of 9 years ago to happen again, but I'll let it... if it means helping everyone..."
-Ray (Fan)

——————————————

// POV:
Test tube //

I know, I know, I know I told Grey I would be going to my dorm to get my medicine...

But I forgot, I forgot, I forgot to go take it.

Haha... funny, isn't it? Golly gee, having a breakdown infront of your chemistry teacher? Wowie, the time of my life... Ah, Sarcasm at its finest!

But now I remember, and I'm going into my room now to take it! I open the door to my dorm and I lock it behind me. Wowie! It's so... clean? My roommate hates cleaning!

Hmm... maybe that new girlfriend of her's is changing her mind! Speaking of Mikayla, she left me a note! Let's see...

'Dear, Maria

Have fun with a room to yourself!

But what I honestly wanted to write?

Screw you, I'm living with my girlfriend who won't call me whatever a 'jeebweezer' is and especially not a b#tch.

Yours truely, Mic- or just Mikayla to you now that I know you're a f#cking b#tch.'

That jeebweezer. I'm taking back what I said about her being nice.

I remember fighting with her but it's all foggy... I was fighting with her before I went to see Grey. I... think it was about my medication? I can't remember...

Ugh. Whatever, I'll just find my medicine.

I then go to my desk and I open the drawers where I usually keep it. That's weird... I don't see it.

I then look in the drawers of the side table next to by bed... not in there either.

After a few minutes, I've checked everywhere and I can't find a darn thing! Golly... Mic- what I used to call her- better not have taken it...