Oh No, I'm Falling In Love Again

AN: This chapter has me listening to Labyrinth by Taylor Swift.

We got to my loft and Harry got out of the car walking around and opening the door for me. He helped me out and walked me to the entrance of the building.

He placed a hand on either side of my face and smiled, "Go upstairs. Rest, watch your favorite movie."

I searched his eyes and my heart ached for him to stay, for him to not leave.

"Harry, stay."

His face softened, "I'm sure Lydia will be home soon—I want you to say. I don't want to have sex. I just want you....to stay the night with me. Please."

I saw the shift in his eyes. The light in his face, like I had added flame to the fire that was ready to burst inside of him.

"Okay," He said softly, moving my hair behind my ear, "Let me just send the driver away."

When we got to my floor I realized I didn't have my purse, but thankfully my neighbor was still awake with our spare, so we were able to get in. He followed me through the loft into my bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"I have your sweats from the other day, and your shirt, do you want to change into that?" I asked.

"Just the pants is fine." He smiled softly at me sitting on the bed.

I picked them up off my desk and brought them over to him, "Good. I was hoping to wear your shirt."

He smiled softly at me, pulling me closer to him by my waistline, "Gracie, you aren't going to regret this right? I don't—No. I want this, you here right now. All night. I want this."

"Okay," He smiled pulling my face down softly so our lips met, kissing me softly before breaking away, "I'm glad."

I smiled soft and placed my hand on his face, "I'm going to go clean up and change. I'll be right out."

Harry's POV

I watched as she walked into the hallway and in the bathroom. My heart hadn't stopped beating hard since we entered her loft. I didn't want to mess this up. I didn't want to lose her, even just her friendship. She was keeping me sane right now, I didn't want to lose my sanity.

I took off my dress shirt and slipped out of my pants, putting my joggers on, folding my clothes and placing it on her desk. I turned to the door as I heard her walking back in. She had tied her hair up in a high ponytail, her face was fresh and make up free, my shirt hitting just at the middle of her thigh. To me, she was the most beautiful like this. When she was most raw, and herself. Vulnerable.

She looked up at me and smiled, "What are you staring at?"

"Just you. You really are so beautiful." She flushed and I longed to feel the warmth of her cheeks as she did.

She bit her lip and shook her head, grabbing the control from the dresser and turning on the tv as she placed her clothes neatly in the hamper.

I watched as sat on the floor searching through a dvd collection, I walked over and sat next to her.

"What are you in the mood for?" I said analyzing her collection.

"Umm, I kinda wanna watch Little Women, but I don't want to bore you." She laughed softly looking over at me.

"I don't mind that movie. I actually think it was wonderfully made. The most recent remake?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, it's so good. You sure?"