Don't Go

I got out of work on Friday completely stressed from my day. All of my scheduled Instagram posts for our account had been wiped clean and I had to spend my entire day fixing that plus finishing my everyday tasks in between a jam packed day of meetings.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts, my finger hovered over Frank's number. He and I had been spending time together more and more since Lydia's date, and as much as I hated to admit it, I didn't mind his company.

I bit my lip, and scrolled past his name. I needed an escape tonight. Frank wasn't that escaped. I quickly clicked on Harry's contact, even knowing well enough that Harry Styles probably had plans on a Friday night.

"This is surprising. Thought I wouldn't be hearing from you again." He answered.

I shook my head biting my lip, "I figured you deserved a bit of my presence."

He chuckled, "How can I help you Grace?"

"Umm, by inviting me over and ordering me room service. Letting me vent about my stressful day. A bottle of wine would be nice too." I chuckled, "Or just some company is fine too."

"Your little friend won't mind?"

"Harry."

"Grace."

I signed, "You can just say no, it's fine."

"I don't want to say no."

"Just want to make me work for it then?" I smirked.

"Not something you're used to right?"

"I'm going to hang up no—Grace, I'm kidding. Come over, I'll let the front desk know, you'll need a key to get up here."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

I walked into his hotel room and put my purse on the couch; kicking off my heels and plopping down on the soft cushions.

"That bad of a day?" He said uncorking the wine bottle, and serving us each a glass.

"Just a day where literally everything went wrong. And I had meetings all day. I'm just exhausted." He walked over and sat on the couch handing me the wine, "Thank you."

He took a sip and placed his glass on the table behind him, reaching over and patting my calves, "Gimme." He said.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Give me your legs. Extend them out, come on." He pulled my legs out and I allowed him. His hands massaged my calves and ankles softly, "Did you at least finish everything?"

I took a deep breath and nodded, sipping more wine, "Yeah. I don't know how, but I managed." I was grateful for his hands at the moment, my leg muscles began relaxing, I leaned my head back and took a deep breath."

"Feels good?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"Yeah, thank you."

"I ordered us, some pretty childish food, but they didn't have much pescatarian options."

"What did you order?" I said bringing my attention back to him.

"Two orders of macaroni and cheese." He chuckled and I giggled.

"You know what, that's the best comfort food, so good choice." I smiled big at him, "I'm surprised you weren't out tonight."

"I was actually writing earlier, and I couldn't stop. And before I knew it, it was too late."

I chuckled softly, "It's New York, it's never too late."

"Okay. I didn't want to go out. Wasn't in the mood to be around people." He shrugged.