14 Principal sir tension, Anidita confrontation

Start from the beginning

At lunch time Anirudh is served all special dishes by Damini who said: Avinash lalla I have made all specials for you. Don't hesitate to ask me. I will serve you as many times as you like.

But Anirudh didn't pay attention and He is looking around for Bondita to join them in dining table and not started eating. Damini didn't understand for whom is he looking..

Surendra understood it and called Avinash .... Avinash and shooked Anirudh's hand. Anirudh came into reality and looked. Surendra told: Your Pischi had served food with love. Eat it

Anirudh: I am waiting for everyone to join the table.

Damini said smilingly : lalla only we three will be eating food. Thakuma will be eating her food in her room only.

Anirudh looking around: Haa ok even others are also there in house. Let them come Pischi (unko bhi aane do Pischi)

Surendra rubbed his forehead with embarrassment and thought this man is putting Bondita in unnecessary trouble, Damini is quick in grasping that Anirudh showing interest on Bondita and she will shout on that poor girl. What to do?

Damini didn't understand about whom he is talking: Lalla who else are there?

Anirudh is about to say : Bon

Surendra interfered in middle and told Damini: Arey Damini your nephew heart is really gold..see he almost resembles you in all aspects. That's why he is asking whether all servants had taken food or not.

He indirectly told Anirudh that he is asking about a servant and be in limits

Damini smiled to Anirudh and said : Lalla ! bahus and servants should eat later. Not with elders.

Anirudh clenched his hand with disgust, Surendra understood his frustration and said: Avinash! This food is prepared by Bondita. If you eat soon servant will also eat at our back. So will you make it fast.

Anirudh looked painfully and furiously at Surendra and kept morsel in his mouth wholeheartedly with tears.

Really his hungry started raising now. From many days even he didn't take food properly.

Seeing his tears, Damini asked: What happened lalla? Is it too spicy? She is calling: Bondita

Anirudh interrupted in between and said : No Pischi let it be. Infact these are happy tears that I am eating with you..

Damini felt emotional and offered a morsel to Anirudh's mouth. He quietly ate from Damini hands but surendar looked at him furiously for Playing with his wife's emotions like this.

He thought to send Anirudh by hook or crook else Damini will bond with him and can't take the heart break that this Anirudh is not her nephew.

He is quickly eating food so that Bondita gets chance to eat. Damini is serving all dishes in huge quantities and emptying the dishes. Only few which is almost a morsel of curry chutney and hardly two luchis are left.

His heart started dropping and thinking how can Bondita adjust with two luchis and curry and chutney. Later Damini is trying to feed Roshogullas to him which had almonds in it.

He only took one and later she had served it to her husband and she ate herself.

Anirudh couldn't take that roshogullas are getting empty and he asked : Pischi save some roshogullas for Bondita also it had almonds which is necessary for growing up girls.

Surendra felt lump in throat, he started coughing and blaming Anirudh in his mind that he is not controlling himself and Damini looked at him as if unbelievable. She gave water to her husband. Why is he talking about a servant? Did he fall for her? Or that Bondita had done something to him?