14 Principal sir tension, Anidita confrontation

Start from the beginning

(Anirudh closed his wet eyes and felt that death could be easier than this situation.)

Surendra: I told her that I can arrange accommodation in any one of the girl student house who are studying in our school. But still she didn't agree.

Even what can I do? You Tell me. There is no hostel for girls in our school. Because there are only few girls studying here and no one had necessity to settle in hostel and study. Everyone come from their houses and study here unless they get married.

Even then I tried to look after accomodation in any other safe place in all these days but no one are ready to keep a growing girl in their house.

1-2 houses came forward but their family conditions didn't make me feel secure to send her there. So I have left with no choice than to keep her in my house. If she is my own daughter will I leave her reckleesly in any other random House just like that?

Anirudh interrupted and taunted in furious voice: If she is really your own daughter will you let your wife scold your daughter unnecessarily and make her work like a servant?

Surendra sarcastically smiled and said: This is what the difference between you and her. She herself told me that my patibabu taught me work is worship, there is no point of huge work and less work , everyone should have Self respect. She didn't feel disgusting to do service to my age old mother . Infact she herself asked me that if my mother or Thakuma is in that Desparate condition will I leave them and go.

(Anirudh felt ashamed of his low thinking and bent his head in shame Surendra is continuing)

She never felt unhappy or uncomfortable here.

Yes I agree my wife is a stone hearted person but Bondita had find her way to impress her. Till you arrive Bondita is not taunted or scolded even once by my stone hearted wife .

By the way Mr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhary! Before you raise finger on me I would also like to know On what authority you are asking me these questions? (His voice started raising) To be frank who are you to ask me these questions? Tell me who are you to Bondita?

Anirudh couldn't reply even though he tried to answer , tears are coming in his throat as hindrance to him to tell that she is his wife. Surendra gave a sarcastic smile and said: You still don't have answer. That means she is nothing to you.

Anirudh gulped all the tears and said firmly : She is my wife..

Surendra: acha Do you believe it from your heart? Does she also believe it from her heart? Tell me. You accused na that my wife is behaving like a monster ..yes she is a monster but she was sensitive and soft hearted once upon a time but situations had turned her into stone hearted. That's why I am making Bondita get educated under my shadow, trying to heal her pain in heart because she should also not turn like Damini because of ignorance and illiteracy

Never play with any soft person's heart and mind especially with women's heart - Don't injure it at any cost . Else no one can mend it soon and  You will be responsible for their future behaviour. Mind it

Just then both of them  heard Damini knocking the room door and shouting: Avinash lalla. food is ready on dining table. Come fast.

Surendra: Take food stay for today and Go back by tomorrow. My wife will be shattered if she come to know that you are not her nephew. So before she knows leave from here by next day.

Surendra started leaving.

Anirudh wiped his tears and told that he wants to speak with Bondita once .

Surendra turned back and told : Ok you can speak. But don't take her forcefully from here. I won't spare you.

Anirudh nodded as agreeing with surender.