Chapter Eight - Addiction

Start from the beginning

Fallon stroked him a few more times before positioning her entrance over him and slowly starting to lower herself down onto his fully erect cock.

James gasped as he grabbed her hips with a strong hold. Fallon moaned and threw her head back. With no prep that he usually did, it felt a lot more stingy than she thought it would. Stretching her out around him, but he fitted so perfectly inside of her.

''Fuck Fallon..'' He stilled her hips as she tried to push down further. ''Jesus girl you're so tight...'' He moaned as Fallon rolled her hips before sinking down further. A strangled moan escaped James mouth and he closed his eyes.

He felt so good inside her that she wished to stay here forever. Wrapped in soft bedsheets and James fucking her till she forgot her name. Or everything for that matter. He gripped her hips harder and started setting the pace. Slamming into her harder and harder. The thrusts almost becoming brutal sending her into euphoria.

Fallon steadied herself onto his muscular tattooed chest and started to bounce with him. The rhythm was so sweet it made her insides burn. She licked her lips and looked around for the discarded packet of cocaine. She picked it up and James stopped his thrusting to watch her. Fallon stuck her pinky in the packet and brought up some of the powder up to her nose and sniffed it up. She did it again with the other nostril. James grinned as he reached up to wipe some of the powder off of her nose. Fallon reached over to his mouth with her thumb and gently moved his lower jaw down to make him open his mouth. He stuck his tongue out and she tapped some of the powder onto his tongue. Fallon threw the cocaine bag in a random direction and leant down to lick his tongue before kissing him. Deeply. He was addictive. And she was already addicted.

He made her wild.

James returned the kiss with just as much passion. Holding her mouth hostage.

Fallon moaned into his mouth as she started to roll her hips on him again. Her swollen clit rubbing so sweetly against his pubic bone that she thought she will come any moment now.

''Fuck baby doll you fuck me so good'' James moaned into her mouth. ''Is this gonna make you cum?'' He asked as he gripped her hips harder making her slam against him. His hard cock sliding against her g-spot repeatedly. The euphoric feeling that was washing up inside her was so powerful that she thought she might explode.

''Yes sir''

Her eyes rolled back as she steadied herself, the abuse from his hips bellow was making her tits bounce up and down. The fire pit in her stomach was growing so intense that she could feel herself soaking everything underneath her. The orgasm washed over her so suddenly that she had to stifle a gasp. Her body was almost shuddering and her back arched from how euphoric he feels inside her.

She was free falling into a disaster. And loving every moment of it.

''Thats a good baby girl'' James grinned as he watched her body unwind above him. He loved seeing her let go of herself. How her body responded to his touch. ''Squeeze my cock with your pussy''

He moved his hand from her hip, up her soft belly, he pinched her nipple on the way up and then grabbed her throat with his tattooed hand, cutting off some of her blood flow. Fallon slightly gasped as he pulled her down by her neck and attacked her lips. He can't stop kissing her. He is like a man starved of water. And she's the only source to parch his thirst.

James started to thrust his hips upwards into her again as the grip on her throat tightened. Fallons mouth was agape, her cheeks flushed and her eyes glazed over from all the pleasure and drugs.

''You love it when I praise you don't you?'' He asked her. His voice raspy.

Fallon nodded desperately and James frowned.