Chapter Three - Secret Possession

Chapter warnings: sex, kidnapping, torture, guns, knives, stabbing, killing. Proceed with caution.

James grunts were low and there was a sweat on his brow as he had a girl bend over a desk. The girl's underwear was discarded on the floor and her skirt bunched up at her hips. The sound of slapping bodies was confined in one of the small meeting rooms at the casino. He came here for the monthly auctions that they ran, but somehow ended up with a blonde bend over the desk, his cock buried deep inside her. James moaned out and wrapped his hand round her hair, yanking it. Making the blonde whimper and arch her back. Somewhere deep inside he found himself wishing that the hair in his hand would be a deep red colour, and cherry coloured lips were moaning his name instead.

He reached round, shoving his two fingers inside her mouth, the blonde lapped at them like her life depended on it. James brutal thrusts never stopping, ''thats a good girl'' He grunted out as he reached round under her skirt to start circling her clit with his fingers.

Her voice cracked as James fingers were sending her over the edge. ''Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum'' She moaned out. Her perfectly manicured nails digging into the wooden table.

''stop talking'' He grunted as he smacked her ass. Her squeaky voice kept bringing him back to reality, while he wanted to continue imagining that the feisty red head was pinned underneath him instead.

James started thrusting into her more aggressively chasing his own release which, as it felt like it was never coming. The girl screamed out his name as she came all over him, her frame whimpering and collapsing on the table. James let her ride out her orgasm and moments later he grunted out as he spilled himself all over her ass cheeks. He finally let go of her hair letting her lower onto the table. James smacked her ass again making her gasp and tucked himself back into his suit. He helped her clean up.

He wasn't a total asshole.

''Will you take me to the opening of the new club next month? '' The blonde asked as she was topping up overly bright pink lipstick.

James decided that he really doesn't like that colour. ''Uh...Sure'' He muttered absentmindedly as he was looking at the millions of text messages from Steve telling him to come to the poker table. ''Gotta go, I'll catch up with you later'' He said, brushing his fingers under her chin and giving her one of those cheeky grins. She giggled while getting lost in his eyes. While to him this was nothing more but pleasantries to upkeep.

James left the meeting room, straightened out his suit and headed for the poker table to join Steve. He felt somewhat unsatisfied, as pretty as the blonde was, it didn't even hit the tip of his needs. He really hoped that Steve had a whisky ready for him. As being balls deep in the fiery red head was probably not on the cards.

When James joined Steve at the poker table he was already betting more than most people earn in a lifetime. ''What did I miss?'' James says as he took his cards and took a sip of whisky.

Steve knew him well.

''Collin lost everything and walked off in a huff'' Steve laughed as he pushed all his chips to the middle of the table. He was already drunk and having a blast.

James placed some chips in the middle of the table as well after glancing at his own cards that he was dealt by the croupier. His poker face is well trained. As he lit his cigarette the deep red hair that he fantasised about only moments ago caught his eye. He looked up, watching Fallon walk in through the door, she was pointing at something in the auction booklet, her cherry red lips turning into a smile as she looked at Natasha. Who nodded in approval. It was always the same lipstick that Fallon wore that drove James crazy. So crazy that he felt himself twitch under the table.