Epilogue

I walk down the hall with my hand in Caleb's. We've been together since the day I kissed him last year.

We pass Lucas, and he smiles at me. I smile back. He doesn't care that I'm with Caleb. He has a new girlfriend.

Michaela's so happy nowadays. Her boyfriend is just the sweetest. Justin was always nice to me. He makes Michaela ecstatic.

Everyone's happy. Even Gwen found a guy. He's almost as horrid as her.

The last day of high school. I smile. I feel peaceful and sad. There's no chaos like they show in the movies. Well, not anymore. The senior prank went off early this morning, and it got old quickly. I'm sad because this is most likely the last time I'll walk in these halls.

I'm going to college in the fall. Luckily, Caleb got into the same school. He was always smarter than me, though.

It was Caleb in the closet at Lucas's house. He told me when I told him I loved him. I told him I liked it when he told me he loved me, too.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

And maybe, just maybe, I will.

---

Thank you so much for reading my book! This was my first book I had an idea for, and one of the first books I finished, even though it's not the best. I disappeared from Wattpad for 5 years and just came back and edited it, so hopefully it's better than before!