"Hello." Rhaena and Baela waved at the girls soon would be their play-mates and companions.

"And this is Jake."

Lady Laena's eyes lifted up to the man standing behind the two girls, a soft smile planted on his hardened features. "I hope your travels were decent, Ser."

"I don't think traveling on dragon-back is anywhere near decent but, My Lady." Jake bowed his head slightly in respects remembering his scoldings from his upbringings in Spain.

Laena Velaryon chuckled in amusement before her Lord-Husband linked her arm in his, leading their new residence to their quarters in the manse.

Baela and Rhaena followed their parents movements in tow, "Was Caraxes nice to you?" One of the twins whispered.

Max's looked in between them as they walked in the long halls. "I'm sorry, who are we talking to?" She sheepishly asked.

They giggled in amusement and began their trained lecture of how to tell them apart. It was difficult at first try but they got the hang of it: Baela liked wearing necklaces and Rhaena tended to adorn herself in earrings.

Rhaena did mention though, come instances they weren't wearing their jewelry, they'd have to figure out the littlest details. Like how she spoke with a shy honeyed voice as times when spoken to and her sister had a prominent announced voice.

Max and Millie couldn't wait to hang out with them, they seemed nice at the very least. It would be grand to add two more people in their circle of friends. The more, the merrier.

Lady Laena requested of her daughters to escort the girls to their chambers to settle down after their long journey. But not before letting them go without reminding them the night's meal wasn't but a few minutes.

Whilst the children scurried about in the different halls, the couple led Jake to his staying quarters.

-

"Whoa," Millie gawked at the room they were being led to by the twins.

"I hope you like it," Baela smiles sheepishly, a little shy around the two girls. "Mother insisted on seeing the arrangements herself. Everyone was so enthusiastic about your arrival."

"It's like a fairytale come true!" Millie giggles, venturing deeper into the magnificent room. It's interior was breathtaking, she wondered what it would be like living in this palace-like mansion.

"What are you both wearing!" Rhaena exclaimed, grabbing the ends of Max's shirt after she placed her slumbering sister on the bed.

She observed the white and powder blue shirt. "It's style, I love it!"

"Really?" Max smiles brightly.

"Yes! I've never seen anything quite like it." Rhaena continues to survey the two foreign girl's outfits with keen interest. Though people may think it scandalous for girls, it looked more movable and comfortable too.

"Did you sister really sleep all the way on dragon-back?" Baela looked in between the two girls, before glancing on the quietly slumbering child.

"My sister can sleep through a raging thunderstorm, I'm not the least bit surprised about the dragon part."

"Yeah, she's out like a log." Millie returned to the group, sitting in the middle of the room on the carpet.

"I can lend you some, if you'd like." Max offered and she could almost see the girl's violet eyes dazzle like stars in the night skies.

"Honestly?" At the hum of approval from Max, she turned to her twin sister with a feverous eagerness taking over her. "Rhaena, how fun would it be if we appeared at dinner in this kind of fashion!"