"I originally thought so but Manager Choi said the pain is just before the university entrance examination and your child can be happy for the rest of their life. If you indulge the child for a while, they will live a life of pain." Jungkook didn't raise his head. "I think his words make sense."

Most importantly, Manager Choi's daughter was admitted to the nation's top University.

Taehyung, "......"

Sure enough, all parents in the world were the same. They said they wouldn't place too much pressure on the child but they were never soft when buying practice papers.

"When did you buy it?"

"Two nights before." Jungkook turned a page in the book before putting down his pen. "Jinnie took the prize and I bought him these books to reward him."

Taehyung, "..."

'I know that Jin won the prize but I didn't expect you to give him papers as a gift.'

"Did Mr. Jin... like your gift?"

"He has been working hard on these questions for a few days and intends to bring the papers to the crew." Jungkook was pretending to be calm but he was actually showing off. "However, it is only a few books. In fact, he doesn't need to cherish it so much."

"Mr. Jin... is really broad-minded." Taehyung had nothing to say.

A 23 year old man happily took back a trophy only to get a pile of papers as a gift. His mentality must've collapsed on the spot.

If this wasn't love then there was no true love in the world.

"Sir, you must cherish a young man like Mr. Jin."

There weren't many people in the world who could accept such gifts.

***

Although the movie Shadow of the Sky was a bad movie in the hearts of everyone in the industry, the starring role was Jin so many reporters came to interview him on the day of the opening ceremony.

However, the reporters weren't interested in the movie Shadow of the Sky. They only wanted to know about Jin's private affairs.

"Jinnie, it is said that there is no emotional drama in this movie. What type of person would you like?"

"It is too early to talk about this issue." Jin laughed. "It is hard to say when it comes to feelings. If I meet the right person then it won't matter how they look."

"There has been a lot of discussion about this movie in the outside world. It is said that many crews offered you scripts. Why did you choose this movie?"

The reporter actually wanted to ask how much water was in Jin's head that he would choose this bad movie from a pile of scripts.

"The script is good. It is very innovative and the crew is also sincere." Jin laughed. "Therefore, I want to break through myself."

The reporter looking at Jin with pity, "......"

Most artists who said this ended up with a tragic fate.

"Jin, Ken and Joon Hong have a disagreement in a program. As Ken's friend, what do you think about this?"

All the reporters held their breaths because they were afraid of missing Jin's answer.