"whew chile your dating life is better than mines" reign said.

"are you dating anybody?" i asked her.

"no maam after my last failed marriage i decided that love wasnt for me" she said.

"yes it is you just havent found your person" i said trying to comfort her.

she chuckled, "baby im 34 it dont get no better than this"

"reign you are very young you still got it" my mom said to her and we started laughing some more.

once i finished up breakfast i went back upstairs to read my book. yeah i was nerdy i loved a good book. the book i was reading was 'trust issues' by only1nel .

its a good book the characters were interesting and i loved the storyline. i was getting to the good part when i noticed my insta dms and people were telling me happy birthday. i didnt post any pictures yet but i was gonna post some later.

i was going to chill until i felt like really doing anything so i made some tiktoks and watched a movie. then i was getting tired

i fell asleep and tuned out the world. i awoke to kenedy facetiming me and i answered. it was roughly 10 something.

"get up ma why you still laying down?" she said looking into the camera staring at me.

"i just woke up lemme get dressed" i said yawning and getting up stretching.

"okay we still have a little time till your reservations so get dressed and wear something nice alright?" she said and i nodded.

"i will baby im almost done" i said throwing on this dress, ysl purse and heels combo. some slight and since i had time i did a light face beat. i put on some jewelry and sprayed myself with my chanel no•5 perfume. my favorite fragrance right now.

"you look so pretty ma" kenedy said to me adoring my face as i got ready. she was the best i swear. we were on the phone the whole time i got ready.

"stop before we dont make it to those reservations on time stink" i said blushing real hard.

"you so nasty" she said and we both laughed. "im outside" she added and i walked down the stairs and said bye to my parents.

when kenedy saw me she got out of car and opened my side door. she then walked back to her side of the car.

"where are we going" i said while leaning over to kiss kenedy.

"a nice little restaurant and the rest will be a surprise" she said and i was excited. knowing kenedy she'd go all out.

we played music and drove along the city night lights in awe. once we got there we got seated soon.

"ma lemme take your pics you look good" kenedy said take off guard pics while i was cheesing.

"lemme pose hold up!" i said getting into position while she took more pics.