XV

kenedy pov!!

yeah so that happened. i dont know what the fuck has gotten into jyadia thinking she has the right to question me? so what i slept with yoni thats none of her business... she was too busy in the closet to want a real relationship anyways.

we werent dating it was like were just friends with benefits you know? plus i was drunk im not gonna argue with her over that. plus she can cry all she wants but me , Kenedy Nicole Mitchell oh imma turn up.

i didnt do it out out of spite , i didnt do it out of anger. i did it out of drunkeness i guess even though thats not the word. still driving i make a right and pull into my moms driveway.

unlocking the door i took off my jacket and put it on the coat rack.

"HEY MOM" i yelled up the stairs because she was probably in her bedroom.

"GIRL WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT YELLING IN MY HOUSE?" she yelled back and i laughed yeah thats my momma alright.

i unlaced my sneakers and ran upstairs flopping down on my moms bed. she was watching love and hip hop per usual.

"i cant never enjoy myself ugh whatchu want girl?" my mom asked me

"damn mom i cant come into your room and chill?" i sighed all dramatically this lady loved acting like she didnt like me.

"mcht you only come in here when you want something so whatchu want ??" she questioned me. i laughed some more.

"ma i dont even want nothing but imma go to my room" she nodded and turned her tv volume up some more.

i went down the hall and started scrolling on insta. i clicked refresh the page and guess who i saw.

swipeee➡️

swipeee➡️

𝗱𝘁𝗯. #🌈

————*𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛*————

she did it. she came out? okay was this supposed to be some get back at me? tuh shes funny. but what one can do i can do better. i dont even feel like competing but if she really REALLY wants to we can. baby imma always have the one up, word 2 my daddy.

                                                                                 𝗽𝗿𝗶😍

                                                                                                            wya? 

                            home why?

                                                                                                             im coming over

                           bet lmk when you near

                                                                   * likes message*

tell jyadia to get her lick back since she wanna be petty imma top it. i changed into some leggings and took my bra off before touching up my makeup a bit and grabbing my keys. i was looking for another reason to see her i lowkey missed it...

i knocked on my moms door , "Mom imma spend the night at Caprice's house ill text you when i get there" she nodded and told me to be safe. 

grabbing some fruit snacks off the table i ate them whole while throwing the wrapper away. i hopped into the car starting it up and immediately playing music. "stretch you out" by summer walker and a boogie came on i love this song sooo much. i waited until a boogie's part came on and started singing my wholeee heart out.

"GIRL I HEARD THAT YOU BEEN HURTING WHAT?" i screamed adding my own adlibs

"SING IT ARTIST YUH"

"JUST LET ME KNOW IF AINT WORKIN!"

"I COULD PUT MAD BAGGUETTES ON YOU ON PURPOSE"

"WE CAN GO HALF ON A BABY ON PURPOSE"

i was screaming at this point almost losing my voice. i was almost to caprice's house though about 10 minutes away. she lives in the burbs near jyadia, fuck and ofcourse i just thought of her when i was trying not to. 

next song that played was "higher" by tems 

i started slightly vibing and tuning out the world letting the song seep in for real. i dont know but something about her words were resonating with me right now.

a couple more songs had passed by before i was pulling into caprice's driveway. i texted her that i was outside and she came down and opened the front door. when we walked in, she offered me some snacks that i politely declined.

 i noticed she was smoking a blunt and incense were on the coffee table with kehlani in the background. ive been to her house plenty of times so nothing was new. i took my purse off and laid it on the couch while sitting down. she followed me

"Ken why'd you wanna come over" she asked me with low red eyes. i already knew where this was going and i wasnt gonna stop it.

"i was bored and i know you had gas" i responded while she passed the blunt to me.

inhaling i took a long deep puff and exhaled soon after. we did that back and forth or the next couple mins while watching the television. she was watching death note one of my favorite animes. i totally had a crush on misa it was almost evident. 

she kept staring at me giggling. 

"why do you keep looking at me pri" i asked giggly too.

"i cant look at you?" she asked while licking her lips. we know that move all too well and it never failed to work every. single. time.

"i didnt say you couldnt" i shrugged taking my jacket off because suddenly it was becoming very hot in this room.

"mhm come hea" she said tugging on my shirt.

"take that shi off ken" pri said while looking at me deep into my eyes. 

i obliged of course, she started off playing with my nipples before taking my pants off and adjusting me to sit on her face. i dont know if i wanted it to happen or not but i surely didnt stop it.

oh well.

fuck it we ball.

𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵🥲

*not proofread ignore all mistakes* 

make sure to like & comment !