10

- TEN -
2023 | Atlanta Georgia.
Wedding Venue.
1:56pm.
Omniscient

"I can't believe im really doing this, for real this time." Fatima said to her mother, Jaunita. "I know baby!"

Her mother kissed her cheek, soon after her bridesmaids and maid of honor joined the room.

Her maid of honor was her best friend Samantha, Samantha stood by her through all the hard ships.

All the years she'd known everything but vowed to Fatima never to snitch even though she wanted to so bad.

Zac couldn't stand Sam for the amount of times she beat his sister nearly half to death but now knowing what he knows he's happy she did.

The ass beating and putting in hospitals didn't do anything to Zariya but make her crazier. So Fatima stopped telling Sam.

She let Sam believe everything was fine after a while and because she's Fatima's bestie she believed her.

It was only a couple months ago she listened to the entire story. That's why Zariya is where she is now, in hell.

Fatima told everyone, and by everyone I mean everyone.. well let's see how this all played out.

- FLASHBACK -
2022 | Atlanta Georgia.
Fatima's Store.
3:07pm.
Omniscient

It was literally the second after Fatima revealed to everyone what had happened between her and Zariya.

The whole room felt tense, disgusted, and embarrassed. She had invited everyone she's ever met in Zac's family.

She had also invited her family, which was very small. Maybe 60 or 70.

Anyways the moment after Zariya walked through the door with a huge smile until she seen Fatima.

Everyone turned to her with wicked faces, she was confused. "What happened, what I miss?" was what she said.

"I'm disappointed, and disgusted by you." Kelly was first to speak to her, Zariya was appalled.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken you in, your batshit crazy!" Kelly yelled out, Zariya smirked.

Nobody knows that Zariya is not at all Kelly's first child or even real child. She's her best friends.

When she was around 6 her mom passed away from cervical cancer, her grandparents couldn't take her in.

All of her family members didn't want her because she was diagnosed with ADHD and a bipolar disorder.

However Kelly being her god mom she decided, "Why not?, I don't have any kids." And boy did she wish she hadn't done that.

That little girl caused her so much pain and trauma, she tried so hard to deal with it but she couldn't.

So when Zariya was 10 she sent her away at a camp to get better, when she came back she was better.

She stayed sane and straight for years until Zac tuned 15 then she began to behave weirdly again.

Kelly noticed the change in her but minded her business because Zariya was finally 19 years old and grown asl.