9

- NINE -
2022 | Atlanta Georgia.
Fatima's Home .
2:09am.
Omniscient

"LEAVE JOSH JUST LEAVE!" Fatima yelled at her fiancé. She was sick and tired of this bullshit.

"I get paid to be here, don't think I actually love you." Josh did a slight laugh and Fatima shrugged.

"I got paid too nigga, but no amount of money will ever make me love you. Fuck you!" She cursed at him.

She heard her daughter holler, "Leave now Josh!" She shouted again, he was already getting ready.

"And take this stupid ass ring!" She took it off and threw it on the bed next to where he was sitting.

"I'm leaving bitch, go check on yo daughter." He was being more disrespectful than he's been in this entire year.

"Don't ever disrespect me nigga," she said, she went into the next room and put Zonni's bottle in her mouth.

Fatima sighed when she heard the door slam, she was finally free. No more faking or pretending.

She was free.

- ZAC'S HOUSE -

"Fatima's coming over," Zac told Niya and she groaned loudly, "Why do you keep talking to her?"

"Because she's keep talking to me, for a whole year I got nothing so I'm trying to take advantage of the little shit."

"I guess, do you want me to go to my room?" He shook his head, in Fatima's message she made it clear she wanted him and Niya there.

She could careless if Zariya was present because for the life of her she couldn't stand that girl.

"She's here." Zac announced, Niya went to get the door and her mug dropped when she was Zonni.

"Awww she's so pretty," she let them in the door, she took the baby out of Fatima's arms. "Oh wow,"

That's all people do to Fatima now, ignore her and take her daughter. Fatima spotted Zac on the couch and walked over to him.

Zaniya closed the door and went to the kitchen with the baby, Zac scooted over so Fatima could sit down.

"So?"

"So.."

Zac stared at Fatima, "I'm ready to tell you what actually happened." Zac grew confused. "Why I really left."

"I'm confused but I'm listening." Zac stated and Fatima closed her eyes and counted to 10 before speaking.

- FLASHBACK -
2021 | Atlanta Georgia.
Fatima and Zac's Home .
7:09am.
Omniscient

Fatima swept around the house after sending her boyfriend off the work. This was her daily routine.

On Monday's and Wednesday's she took would send Zac off to work, clean for 2 hours then go to work at 8.

"SHE SAY VON YOU ALREADY KNOW JUST PUT YO GIRL ON FLEEK." Fatima rapped loudly.

When Zac wasn't home she listened to his whole playlist but when he was she pretended to not like it.