6

- SIX -
2022 | Atlanta Georgia.
Hospital .
5:20pm.
Omniscient

Fatima sat in bed staring at her beautiful baby girl, she was so blessed to have had such a precious daughter.

"I love you so much Zonni." She cooed at her daughter, she had her reasonings behind her name.

Everyone will question her or bash her for it but in all honesty she didn't care. Deep down she knew that Zonnique was HER name.

Not her and Zac's, just hers. Over this past year she's grown a strong resentment for Zac and his family.

She hated how blind they were to obvious things, she hated how everyone just treated her after everything.

She spent an entire decade loving, catering, and just in upmost respecting their family and they turn around and treat her like shit.

If Fatima's honest she knows she deserves half the hate but all of it is so unnecessary to her.

"Ms.Wilson?" Fatima look up to see her obstetrician standing in the doorway. "Yes?"

"You have a visitor, um Zachary Taylor it is." Fatima's eyes widened, she soon settled down and allowed Mrs.Reign to let him up.

She gave her daughter to Mrs.Reign because she didn't want her in the room for whatever Zac had to see.

She's been seeing Zac way too often since the breakup and anytime it's not pretty. Zac finally came into the room.

"Hi Zac- cut that shit out. I understand you've just had your daughter and by the way she's beautiful."

"I don't want to cause you any stress or pain but you keep causing me it Fatima!" He argued, "Why?"

"Why what Zac?" Fatima sat up in the bed, the meds she was on had her feeling a lot less pain and more so okay.

"You know what! I already know Niya brought you here and she stood there and had to listen to you name your child with another man what I wanted to name my daughter."

"The audacity of you, like how damn dare you Fatima. First you break my heart, then you go get pregnant and engaged to another man after denying all of that with me".

He took a deep breath, "Then you turn around and name the baby what I WANTED!" He began to raise his voice.

"Can you calm down? I named my daughter what I wanted to name her." She argued back with him.

"I don't even know why I talk to you, you're impossible." He groaned loudly, she shrugged.
"And your oblivious."

His head snapped in her direction, "Oblivious to what? Your conniving and narcissistic ways?"

"Yea I was oblivious for 10 years of my life but not anymore. I've stood up, im happy with Ren."

"If you're happy why are you here Zac? If you're happy why are you crying Zac? If you're so damn happy why don't you go marry that bitch!"

Fatima got angry by the mention of Serenity's name, "Don't ever disrespect her, she'll never disrespect you!"

Zac felt the need to stand up for his girlfriend because she'd do the same for him. "I don't care about her respecting me, fuck her!"

"When did you become such a bitch Fatima?" She was appalled at his words, "You can go be with that hoe, bitch ass nigga!"

"Your sad!" He chuckled at her, the tears that were sitting on the brims of her eyes finally fell "Sad? NIGGA FUCK YOU!"

"Fuck Me? Really Fatima, me? YOU LEFT ME! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU LEFT AFTER 10 FUCKING YEARS!"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IN A WAY I NEVER LOVED ANYONE BUT ITS FUCK ME?"

He was so hurt by this, he loves Fatima so much and it's so sad because through everything he knows he'll never stop.

"YOU LET ANOTHER NIGGA COME WIFE YOU UP BRO!" He was still going off, Fatima was crying watching him yell.

"YOU LET ANOTHER NIGGA YOU BARELY KNOW GIVE YOU A BABY WHEN I WANTED THAT WITH YOU!"

"WE- he cut himself off and lowered his tone. "We been together since we were 13 & 14, Fay we are each other's first everything."

"First kiss, first boy/girl friend, first time, first time meeting families, shit even first baby." He wiped his tears with a slight laugh.

"Through all of that you still left, you left me. Fay I loved you with my whole heart, I still do."

"I love you too Zac." Fatima finally spoke, her words stunned Zac. He had no clue Fatima still loved him.

He thought the moment she left was the moment she stopped loving him. "Then why did you leave?"

Instead of speaking she ran to the bathroom, Zac waited for her by the door for 10 minutes until she had security escort him out.

She almost gave ...... away