8

- EIGHT -
2022 | Atlanta Georgia.
Kelly's Home .
3:08pm.
Omniscient

"She's a pain in your ass too huh?" Zac's mom joked as they watched Niya record her and her two stooges doing a tiktok.

He shook his head, "She's actually a big help when you let her do her." He informed her.

"I just let her do what she does and she does what she needs to, her grades good, she does housework, she's never late to curfew none of that."

He decided to leave out the incident they had a couple days ago because in his opinion it's not their moms business.

What happened happened under his roof, not their mothers. Zac always tells Niya, what happens in his home, stays in his home.

"Well that's good, I'm glad to see her doing well." Their mom smiled, Zac could tell it was genuine as well.

He was happy to see Kelly glowing again, he don't want to assume it's because Niya's off her hands but he does believe that's a part of it.

She's basically free now, she can do what she wants and pleases without having to worry about a 16 year old brat at the house.

Because under his mothers roof that's what Niya was, a big ass brat with a bad ass attitude.
"You look pretty mama."

Zac complemented her because she needed to know she looked good, "Thank you baby boy, where's that big sister of yours?"

He shrugged, in all honesty he hadn't seen her since Fatima barged in during the cookout. She went ghost.

"She hasnt been responding to any of my calls or text but posts on instagram 24/7 so I leave her be." He told his mother.

"She's been acting real funny and you know ion like that." His mom let him know, and boy did he already know.

Kelly is real quick to cut off negative energy or weird vibes, it doesn't matter if it's family she doesn't care.

Fatima is probably the only person she didn't cut off for behaving weirdly right away, and that's why she's so stern with it now.

She let one person slide with trying to play in her face and now she knows never to let it happen again.

"Ma im pretty sure she's not acting funny, you know how she is."

His sister is very stand-offish-and weird, she has her days where she's just off. She acts like a 15 year old emo girl.

She will literally block everybody, leave all the gc's and make a post about everyone on instagram if one person makes her mad.

She's a get back type of person, she makes sure to always get her lick back. She's also very sneaky.

She's done so much shit behind Zac's back without him finding out (until like later) it's crazy.

But he let Zariya have her moments and leave her be, cause if he doesn't he might end up snapping that girls neck.

She's a true pain in the ass when she's in her 'hate the world' phases and she has them every month.

So they just let her be and be her peace, "Bubs?" Zaniya and her two stooges came up to the table.

"WhT chile?" He already knew she was about to ask him some bullshit. "Can you take us to the mall?"

"Girl what, don't you have a car?" Their mom laughed, "See this what I be dealing with." She added.

"Yea but you know you drove over here plus we want you to stay with us because you know they put everyone under 21 out after 6."

"Girl it's 3, how long y'all finna be there?" He asked, "You know we finna be shopping plus we want to see a movie."

"Fine rat, go get in the car before I change my mind." Her and the two stooges whose name Zac does not know ran to the car.

"She got you wrapped around her finger." Their mom said as he stood up, "You already know she's yo child."

They both laughed, he dug in his pocket and pulled out 5 bands. "Boy I don't need no money." His mom declined when he tried to give it to her.

"Ma just get it cause you know you be wanting stuff plus i can't just treat my mama? I got the money so let me use it."

"Okay Zac," she sighed and took the money, he kissed her cheek before leaving. He got in the car with the girls and pulled off the the mall.

- LENOX MALL -

"Hurry up lil rascals." He handed his sister enough money for her and her lil friends. "Thank you bubs!"

They ran off and he made my way to the food court, the line for rocky rococos was short so he hopped in.

He ordered him two small pepperoni pizzas, with some breadsticks and marinara sauce. He got a orange fanta to go with it.

His order came quickly so he grabbed his food and went to sit at one of the tables that was empty and clean.

He got on his phone and ate his food until someone tapped him, he looked up and no one was there.

"What the fuck?" He felt self cautious now. He looked around and stopped when he started looking at 2 familiar faces.

"My eyes must be playing tricks on me," he mumbled to hisself, he got out his phone and zoomed in on the figures.

He snapped two pictures once he realized his eyes were right, his fucking blood sister was standing there with his ex's fiancé.

He didn't even say anything, he just grabbed his food and left the mall. He sat in his car and made sure to text Niya.

ladybug 🐞♥️

Zaniya come on 🤦🏽‍♂️!

Okay dang 😭 I'm coming.

Today 4:03 PM

I'm in the car, text me,& come out when y'all ready.

Kay, i love you 😘

I love you too bug ♥️

Now wtf is Zariya doing with Joshua.