#8- Tyson and Tylor Spink

Photo and stat credit: colgateatletics.com
Tyson Spink was born in Ottawa,Ontario and is the son of is the son of Kenton and Kathy Spink. Tyson came to Colgate in August of 2012 and made a ginormous impact on the offensive side of the puck. Tyson scored 7 goals, 20 assists for a total of 27 points in his freshman season. Tyson played in all 39 games for the Hamiltonians as a sophomore and he tallied 10 goals, 23 assists for a total of 33 points for the Raiders in his second year on campus. As a junior, Spink recorded 14 goals,17 assists for a total of 31 points and he's been a very good player for the Raiders on both sides of the puck. As a senior, Tyson Spink appeared in all 37 games in his final year on campus. 14 goals,23 assists for a total of 37 points in his final year on campus. Majoring in educational studies, Tyson graduated in May of 2016. Tyson wore number eight in his maroon and white journey.

      Photo and stat credit: colgateathletics

      Photo and stat credit: colgateathletics.com
  Tyson's brother, Tylor, was also born in Ottawa,Ontario and is also the son of Kenton and Kathy Spink. Tylor accompanied his brother to Colgate in August of 2012 and also made an immediate impact on this Raiders team. Tylor Spink appeared in all 36 games for the Raiders and he recorded 13 goals,18 assists for a total of 31 points in his freshman season. As a sophomore, Tylor appeared in 37 games and he put up 14 goals, 16 assists for a total of 30 points in his aforementioned sophomore season. Spink took a bit of a step back as he only tallied 7 goals, 13 assists for a total of 20 points and hopes to bounce back as a senior. As a senior, Tylor recorded 13 goals, 21 assists for a total of 34 points in his final year on campus. Also majoring in educational studies, Spink graduated alongside with his brother in May of 2016. Spink wore number 18 in maroon and white his entire career!