013

The War of The Heart and Soul

Naomi's Mind

"Hello darling," He said walking towards her restricting any of her movement "The last time we spoke you tried to kill me I'd like for you to try that again" He pulled her closer grabbing her neck from behind slamming her into the wall , "You thought I wasn't going to find Malcolm but I did now I'm going to find you" He whispered as fire burst the room while her slumber is not interrupted Naomi tossed and turned trying to free herself from the hell she called her mind 

Meanwhile, Klaus quietly trying to leave her apartment was stopped by Gisele coming around the corner "I need your help before you go"  She snarky asked sitting on the couch.  "You... needing my help is quite refreshing" The Hybrid said trying to mask his grin The witch needed help to lure her best friend back to their hometown, but she couldn't just use anyone she would never leave "Tell her I will see her tonight " he replied lying through his teeth "You aren't going anywhere unless you help me" Gisele said.

Are you demanding me, Gisele? " Klaus said irritably but with the look on her face Klaus could tell it was about Naomi.

"Look this isn't about me it's about Nai" she told him.

They gave each other a blank stare for a moment.
"What do you need me to do?" Klaus asked.

"I need you to get Naomi back to savannah" Gisele told him.

"How do you expect me to help do this with everything going on " Klaus responded with an aggravated tone

"Just use that 1000 years ago charm "She exclaimed.

The Hybrid looks at the Witch sideways when smoke from Naomi's bedroom spread to the when he feels his flesh melt as he touches the door handle "ahh" he whimpered. Gisele side-eyed him and then open the door with telekinesis.

The room was filled with flames as Naomi continued to sleep as the fire begins to rise "go get her" Klaus spat.

"You are the one with nine lives you save her and stop being a pussy."

Klaus instantly Vamp-Sped to His woman and gently picked her up

"What do you need me to do" Klaus said Holding Naomi slumbering body.

"I need you to Drive Naomi to Savannah where Malcolm, Monroe, and Mia will be waiting for her here" Gisele told him handing him a small envelope.

"you're coming with us" Klaus asked her.

"Of course, I am savannah is a nasty town for vampires."