From a prince to servant. And maybe back.

Just needed to write a story as Prince Merlin. Trying not to copy anyone!
(This is now a long story of 32 chapters, please just read that instead that is edited)

Merlin and Arthur walked down to the training area. Merlin didn't like it there, 1, because he couldn't train and 2, for when Arthur trained on him, he had to look so bad with a sword. When he was younger his mom had said too him that he was the best swordman in the five kingdoms, and he had said that it most have been someone better. He practiced every morning before waking Arthur up, in the forest where he could practise it and no one could miss him.

Arthur had remarked that his servant was a bit off today. He did his jobs without complaining and called him sire, that he rearly did.

"What's wrong with you today?" He asked.

"Nothing." That was a lie. He was thinking about his own kingdom, Heartiz. He tried not to think about it mutch about it, but it was hard. More than eight years ago, when he was only 14, his kingdom had been taken of the traitor, one of the servants who had been close to King Balinor witch name was Markus. He had been against, like Uther, magic, and now he ruled the kingdom. He had been in Camelot two times since that, and Merlin had been 'ill'.

They got to the training area and Arthur began to fight one of his new recruits. Merlin stood against the wall and just looked forward, his eyes looked at Arthur without really looking.

-Flashback-

Merlin, or like he was called here Draglin, or prince Merlin or prince Draglin or sire, even if he only liked Merlin or Draglin. He didn't like the thing between the classes, so one of his best friends was his manservant Will. Draglin he was called in his language, but they even speaked english as one of the orginal languages in his country. Merlin ran on the fields utside the castle with his sword in his hand. After him ran his younger brother James along sirs Louis, Erik,Lucas and Anton that was some years older than himself, but his best friends. They were fighting a bit with each other, only for fun and they didn't use their swords. Queen Hunith and her little daughter Linnea looked at them. James was 12 at this time and Linnea 10. Merlin and the others played a bit more, and then Merlin picked up his little sister and let her ride on his back, even if she was 10 years old.  She was the princess in his heart and he would do anything to her. He put her down down and looked in her brown eyes. He had her fathers eyes and her mothers rawen black hair and high cheekbones. She was smart and kind for her young age. Merlin smiled at her with a smile that wouldn't be seen in his face in years. Then the warning bells rang, and his smile faded, he drew his sword and ran up to the castle. James ran beside him. A servant said that it was the servant Markus that had summond people that didn't like what the kingdom stood for.

-James, don't follow me. It's my duty to the kingdom as crown prince to fight, not-

-Merlin. The kingdom needs us both, James answerd his brother.

-Go back and take care of mother and Linnea. It wasn't something he just said to his brother, it was an order. Merlin wasn't happy to speak like that to his brother, and best friend, but he wanted them safe. This was war. Soon, he fighted with his friends and against the soilders who was trying to take over the castle. They were losing. The king was somewere else, fighting. Merlin didn't know were he was, and he keeped fighting. He had to escape to not die, and his friends nearly needed to hit him unconscious to take him away. He wanted to fight for his people, and not escap. But the kingdom wasn't ready for an attack like this. Merlin had a wound on his arm, and when he got into the forsest with his friends, everything got black.

When he woke up again he lay down in the forest. There was a fire and his mother, Will and sirs Lucas and Erik sat along it.

-End of flashback-

Merlin had a tear in the corner of his eye. Quikly he wiped it away so Arthur didn't notice it.

/AN: I think that I will post this (also) as a story. I just love to write this to last ones and I think I will continute at them soon. ily guys! Sorry about my bad grammar!/