The Doctor

/AN: I really haven't been active on this one. But this is a Doctor Who Merlin crossover that I also posted on instagram, @mostlyfangirly if u want to follow. Love u blueberrys!/

Merlin/doctor who short fanfic
"Come with me." The 'Doctor' said to me.

"Where?" I asked the strange man leaning on the big blue telephone box. I haven't seen him in a few years. Last time was at that Midnight planet.

"Everywhere and everytime, Jethro." He says. "But that's not your real name, if I am not incorrect?"

"No." Like he said on that spaceship, he is clever.

"So, what is it?"

"When you say everytime, do you mean that you're traveling through time?" I continue like I haven't heard his question. I think he can hear the little spark of hope in my voice. "Like magic?"

"Naahh... More like with science and technology. And timey-wimey-wobbly stuff." He says with a smile. "So, what is your real name?"

"Merlin."

"Like the old sorcerer, in the ledgend of King Arthur and his knights around the round table? Merlin with long white beard?" He asked.

"Not so clever now, Doctor. It's not that I am 'like' that Merlin. I am that Merlin." The Doctor looked a bit surprised, but only a bit.

"Oh. I didn't know you existed. I thought you would look older." He only said. "So, do you want to come with me?"

"Sure." I said. Then I thought of something. "Can we go back to Camelot?"

"You know you can't change anything?" He asked. I only nodded. I didn't want to change anything, except the gravest of my own mistakes. I loved that time back in Camelot, and still missed it to this day, thousands of years later.

The Doctor smiled and walked inside the box. I didn't know how we where going to travel in that thing. Or fit. But if there is something I remember from last time with him, you never know with the Doctor.