38. He is... Mine

Half of my heart // Viserys // Daemon out now! -Avalon's extended story...

Bitter sweet & Sweet Nothing Davina's extended story

Tyon Lannister. Vaera didnt like this idea at all. Rhaenyra had been married and she didn't seem to hate it. She also didnt seem to spend any time with her husband. She was also to stay at the capital and vaera was expected to move to casterly rock.

Viserys held onto Vaera as he took unsteady steps down the aisle. Tyon was handsome, so handsome but he was a cowardly lion. He ran when Criston started beating Joffrey at Rhaenyra's wedding, Harwin ran towards the chaos and picked her up, carrying her away. Tyon ran. Vaera wanted someone brave and kind and strong. Strong. She wanted Harwin but now it was too late. She wanted Daemon to sweep her off her feet and rescue her but it was too late.

'Let it be known that Tyon of House Lannister and Princess Vaera of house Targaryen are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Hear their vows."

''I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come.'' Tyon told her smugly.

''I am yours and you are mine.... Whatever may come.'' Vaera voice broke as she said it she looked to Rhaenyra a sad smile on her face as she watched Vaera get married. Daemon had finally gotten rid of his bronze bitch, he wasnt losing his queen to this fool.

''Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.' Vaera whispered out.

'I am hers'

'He is mine' Vaera's eyes drifted to Harwin his lips pursed as he watched her give her life away to a Lannister.

'she is mine,' Tyon said confidently.

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed, hands bound together Vaera couldn't help but think that Rhaenyra was right, marriage was a prison for women.

"Cookie love?" Viserys offered as Tyon walked the room, Vaera watched him flirt with every server, it was disgusting. "Vaera?" Viserys asked and Vaera turned to him.

"Oh...' she whispered taking it from him. A dragon cookie.

"I had the chefs make it special for my very special girl." Viserys told her.

"Thank you daddy."

"I'm sorry baby, I know this isn't... I'm sorry Vaera love." Viserys told her running his remaining hand through her hair. She stared down at the dragon cookie.

"This is beautiful." Vaera told him petting the cookie dragons head. "Why didn't you have them make these years ago?" Vaera asked curiously.

"I'm sorry love, dragon cookies from now on." Viserys assured. Rhaenyra came up to her and her guard Gael followed loosely behind her.

"How did you do it?" Vaera questioned.

"What?"

"Nyra!" Vaera whined. "You and Laenor seem happy but you are never together, how did you... do it?" Rhaenyra offered her a forced smile. "Tell me!" Vaera begged.

"If it's the pain you are worried about-''

"No." Vaera told her. "Its him." Vaera corrected.

"He is rather large." Rhaenyra agreed.

"I'm not worried about the pain I don't know him I don't want him." Vaera hissed. "Have you seen him? All night he has been playing grab ass with every maiden that walked by him!"

"I did notice." Rhaenyra agreed softly.

"And what the fuck is up with Criston?" Vaera hissed looking to Alicent and Criston. "Does he hate me?"

"Why would he hate you?" Rhaenyra countered as Vaera broke a wing off the cookie letting it melt in her mouth with a delicious sigh.

"Because... hes been avoiding me." Vaera told her. "After that night, he has been glued to Alicent's side." Vaera whined.

"Alicent is the... queen." Rhaenyra agreed. "Perhaps she wanted him."

"But he was mine." Vaera hissed.

"You have Harwin."

"I have Harwin, but Criston was my friend and now he acts as though I am a stranger." Vaera whispered snapping off the tail. "Gods these are good." Vaera moaned into the cookie.

"Save some of that excitement for your bedding." Rhaenyra mused and Vaera stuck her tongue out. "Close your mouth," Rhaenyra laughed out tapping her chin.

"I don't want to, not with him. He is a flirt with everyone." Vaera remarked. "I don't want to be the other woman."

"Technically they would be the other woman." Rhaenyra corrected.

"Urgh!" Vaera declared shoving the rest of the cookie in her mouth.

"A dance my wife?" Tyon offered but Vaera was chewing, she chewed slowly shaking her head. Tyon winked at Rhaenyra as he moved back.

"You saw that!" Vaera spat crumbs spilling out of her mouth.

"He is a cunt." Rhaenyra agreed.

"Harwin." Vaera whimpered and he held out another cookie. "I love you." She whispered as he kissed her cheek.

"Would you like to dance my princess?" Harwin asked holding out a hand and Vaera abandoned her cookie, which was a shock in itself, Rhaenyra stared down at the untouched cookie as Harwin spun Vaera to her.

+

"Tomorrow I leave for the rock

"Tomorrow I leave for the rock." Vaera reminded Daemon as they sat out on the balcony. her legs swinging, heels hitting the stone.

"I have a plan." Daemon assured.

"Burn Tyon?" Vaera half mused.

"I love you Vaera." Daemon told her honestly. "You are my queen... you want me to kill him?"

"My joker." Vaera countered leaning into him.

"Everything will be fine Vaera love." Daemon assured. "I just have to get Calypso ready."

"Ready to go to the rock?" Vaera hissed.

"My gorgeous Vaera... our life will be filled with love and adventure... i promise you." Vaera stared back at him.

"It's a nice thought. A nice dream Daemon... but..." She sighed.

"It doesnt have to be."