When she was hurted...xd

Jimin pov:

I was thinking how can this girl say yes, just for a revenge of phone?
She is crazy for sure!! It had been 3 days since I met her. And it already announced that the engagement is held next week. I didn't had any other option rather then goin with the flow.

Y/n pov:
I went to dad's Office later that day saw that Jimin was also their.
Y/n: Hii dad!
Mr. Kim: hey baby! What happened?
Y/n: dad can we have talk....?
I said while looking towards Jimin.
Mr. Kim: sure baby. What it is?
Y/n: dad in private. Please!
Mr. Kim: c'mon y/n what to keep a secret from Jimin. Afterall he is ur husband...
There was an awkward silence for a min.
Mr. Kim: I mean going to be Husband.. Y/n: dad let me come to the point I will marry Jimin in one condition only...
Mr. Kim: what? What is that?
Y/n: I want Oppa to attend my engagement or I ain't marrying Jimin or any guy.
"Sike!" jimin whispered...
Mr. Kim: Y/n let's talk about it later on.
Y/n: y dad now where is father in law feelings Huh? Dad I ain't here to argue with you. My oppa Is attending my marriage and u aren't doing anything. Mr. Kim: why only him?
Y/n: being ur daughter this would the last thing I am asking you. Please!
Mr. Kim: do whatever u want...

You won taehyung was gonna attend ur wedding.But yet remember Jimin isn't aware of who it brother actually is.

As planned, you went to Jimin's mansion. Which was very huge then expected and you were gonna stay there for a while for to some construction work in ur mansion and ur dad wanted you to spend more time with him to understand him..

A/n: HaHaHa! Understand it seems
Woow!

Y/n pov:
well it's been 2 days since I have been here in Jimin's mansion but not even once we had a talk.
No good mornings
No good nights
No hi
He used to be cold towards me...
I used to have dinner with him,days he was late I waited for him to return then had our dinner. But dinner time also no talks. It was too hard to survive ig.....

One day Jimin texted he is gonna be a bit late Thn usual.

I was thinking where would be Jimin as he said he would be back till 12 but it's 1:30 and he isn't back. Ifdk why am I worried abt him, but I am worried...

He came home drunk.

You were worried about him, as he started yelling at you, when u asked him, "where have you been? "and he replied with a loud voice "who the hell are you to ask? Huh? Cuz of you I am bloody marrying a person whom Idk "
He said helding your hands tightly.Tears came down through ur eyes..

Y/n: Jimin-ahh it...it hurts..
Jimin: it should...
You could see angerness in his eyes. Which broke you into million pieces. As he held it hands tightly u said,
Y/n: jimin-ahh it is hurting.
Jimin: pushed you and went upstairs..

You fell down, he already had his dinner but indeed he knew u were still waiting for him to comeback to have dinner.

Jimin pov:
I woke up with a ache in my head. I was drunk yesterday. I was so angry not because of y/n who is going to be my wife but cuz of a huge loss in bussines and as I realized that what happened yesterday night. I went to her room but she wasn't there so I went downstairs.

The pain in your stomach was making you feel like you want to faint. It hurt so much. You forcefully got yourself up. You screamed because of the pain.
Y/n: It hurts...
you opened the door and tried to go downstairs we're Jimin was. You were light headed and felt like you couldn't breathe.
Y/n: Jimin... help please...
he didnt notice you. As you were walking down the stairs you collapsed. THUD... Jimin looked back in shock and shouted
Jimin: Y/N!!!!!
He came running over to you. Your face was pale and you had gotten skinnier.
Jimin:Y/N NO PLEASE IM SO SORRY ITS MY FAULT, WAKE UP PLEASE..!! He got his phone and and called an ambulance
Jimin: HELP Y/N HAS COLLAPSED!!
Xyz: So sir who is Y/n to you..
Jimin: why the fuck u wanna know my wife has collapsed I just fcking need help.
Xyz: Ok calm down sir help is on the way...
Jimin could see the mark in ur hands and he literally had tears in his eyes. He knew u were hurt and it was his fault. He wanted you to come to sense as soon as possible..