Content Warning and Introduction

Hi everyone!

For those of you that have already read this book, this is a new update I've added in as I believe all books that cover sensitive material should come with some kind of warning for it's readers.

So, I'm adding this section into every story of mine.

I'll start of light by welcoming everyone.

I enjoy being able to share my stories and ideas with you, and for all the years I've been publishing on Wattpad - I've had so many amazing supporters and followers of my work!

So, thank you to everyone who takes the time to read, vote and comment because each time I get a notification from you lovely people - it truly makes my day :)

* * * * *

TRIGGER WARNING:

Most of my stories cover one if not more sensitive subjects that can be a potential trigger to reader's.

So I'm using this section to pre-warn you what you will cross as you read.

This book covers the following: Physical and emotional abuse, attempted SA (but this is only mentioned very briefly), PTSD, anxiety, depression and self-harm. 

(If you happen to see anything mentioned in this story that could be a potential trigger, please drop me a DM)

* * * * *

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this book :)

Please leave your votes and comments below.

Stay safe <3