Chapter 13 oblivion

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
Dallas Texas 1963

It's been a year since she was stranded in Dallas, after looking and searching for her family even searching for Five nothing no signs of any of them. After a while she slowly gave up but still hanging on to hope. Now, she is trying to live a normal life.

Valentina is behind her talent agency building where there was a dumpster and bunch of boxes and can, glasses everywhere. Once in a while she goes to the back to practice her powers just in case if anything happens. She was panting and sweating from her practices breathing heavily.

' okay, okay, come Valentina. One more time. '

She told herself as she shake her hands trying to relax. She mastered all three but wants to try something new to her adventures. Valentina stared closely at the box full of soda glasses that are empty. Taking deep breaths she closed her eyes as she raised two of her hands to the item in a few feet from her.

' focus, Valentina. Just focus...'

Once her hands are up suddenly she felt the ground shake but just around her. Then she felt a weird feeling from her whole body. Till suddenly she felt blood coming up from her throat, but still kept going as she feel the feeling again through her whole body. And again this time she was suddenly push back by her own force landing her on the ground.

" wha--" Valentina wince from her stomach then coughs, covering her hand to her mouth till she felt warm liquid coming from her mouth. Looking at her eyes widen a lil. " blood... "

Slowly stands up almost fall to the ground again then slowly look at the glasses saw that the soda glasses of box was shredded into lil pieces. Valentina eyes widen even more by the aftermath. She was shocked that she did that then slowly look at her hands by what she did.

" did I did that?" She said to herself, then was about to leave but she stopped herself looking at a small mirror. Surprise even more looking more closely to herself. Worried and scared was all over her. Hands automatically touched her face. " what is this?..."

Flashback ends

Everyone was walking through the tunnels as it was sort of like a mirror or a maze. Till Lila opened the door making her the first one into the room. Then leave everyone else in after.

" let's never do that again. " viktor said to everyone while panting. While everyone entered the room.

Valentina entered the room saw Five following her. " what, narrowly escape the apocalypse?" Five said to viktor entering the room.