Chapter 9 bad feeling

.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

After they finished with pogo getting their information about their situation, Five finished the tattoo as they went out pogo Five and Tammy, saw Valentina seating on the sun chairs. Five walk up to her hands in his pocket.

" ready to go?"

Valentina nod her head, " yeah, especially the big pain on my chest for the fast few hours yeah. "

Valentina referring to pain from Five since now her and Five shared the pain through the contact since they are connected. They went back to pogo and Tammy telling their byes as Five and Valentina went back to the bike. But Five stopped at a near resting spot. Valentina stared at him as he stopped the engine of the bike he got off especially Eight.

" Five? You okay?"

He placed his hands in his pocket staring at the few of the city on the edge, " Valentina what does he mean, after 1963? What happened back in Texas. " he said then turn his body to her to face her.

Valentina sat on the chair bench, remembering that day. She inhale as a sighs, lifting her head up, "okay. Remember back in 1963 when he was staring at me, like he was interested in something about me and I knew him at the party. "

Five nod his head, " yeah. "

" will it's because I knew him way before the party and the dinner invitation. I knew him back in 1962." Valentina said to him, seeing his eyes widen a lil bit due to the surprisingly news. He sat down next to her. " he stopped by if I want to collaborate with him or raise some with him, since he was what you called inventor. During that meeting he seemed off. Like he wasn't dad we know, yes I know because of the time travel but something was not right. Not only that he was hiding something big. Then when I snuck into the house, I know something was off so I checked his journal saw what pogo showed us. "

Five stayed quiet listening to her patiently as he was hearing her, he can't help the feeling the same way she's been feeling. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders making her lean to his shoulder. " well, now we know this information we gotta get more depth into it. And it's going to be okay, Valentina. Because I won't let anything or no one get to you, okay. "

Valentina look at him blushes by the comment, stayed quiet. Five still feel she's still worried about the whole situation, so he got up from the bench then dragged her along with him. Eight was confused seeing he was dragging her.

" Five, where are we--"

" you'll see. Just close your eyes and hang on okay?"

She got on the bike wrapped her arms around him then closed her eyes. Five started the engine going down the road, he wants to help her to feel at ease. Since, she always try to help him when he's down or something piss him off, if one of the brothers or their dad. So, he wants to return the favor.