France part 3

Alina didn't notice, but Carlotta had seen her walk out and followed her to check up on her.

"Alina, is everything ok?" she asked, concerned as she walked over to her

"I can't stay here anymore," Alina said, shaking her head

"What's going on, what happened?" Carlotta grabbed her hand.

"I'm really uncomfortable right now, Niska...", she took a deep breathe trying to calm herself down, "he's been touching me inappropriately and just
dropped comments making me uncomfortable. I told him I'm dating someone. He literally didn't care", Alina slightly panicked.

"That's so fucked up. Are you ok" Carlotta asked worried as she held Alina's hands.

"Yea I just really don't want to be here anymore," Alina said again

"All right, let's go back to the hotel; I don't want to stay here anymore after hearing that either," she said, soothing Alina.

Alina nodded as she kept holding Carlotta's hand. "Stay here and I'll get the others."

"Ok", Alina nodded. She waited outside, and minutes later, she came back with the others.

"Let's go!" Carlotta grabbed Alina's hand. "You're an angel. What would I do without you?" Alina said, relieved, and hugged her.

"You won't ever have to find out," Carlotta smiled as she hugged her back.

Time skip

The last few days in Paris were spent just exploring the city. Alina and the others went to the Eiffel Tower and ate food at different restaurants. Alina took about 100 pictures of everyone and everything, just capturing every moment with her camera.

They're currently sitting at a cafe just talking. "Can we go get some churros?", Lauren begged

"Hell yeah, I'm down," Emelia said as she rose from her seat. Alina didn't feel like eating anything. Carlotta was concerned about her, so she stayed alone with Alina at the cafe.

"How are you doing?" she asked

Alina shook her head, confused with herself, "I don't know."

"Have you talked to Mason about the whole thing?" she asked.

Alina looked at her and shook her head again. "I don't know if I should tell him," Alina admitted, "I don't want to cause unnecessary drama. God I can't even text him back, C. I keep finding excuses to not call him because I feel so shit about what I've done."

"Alina, what happened at the festival is not your fault. He made you uncomfortable, you were scared and didn't know what to do and that is understandable," Carlotta told her.

Alina looked at her, knowing she was right. "It's not your fault," she assured Alina again as she grabbed her hands. Alina responded with a nod.

"You don't have to tell Mason right now; we're flying home tomorrow anyway. He can wait one more day without you talking to him," she chuckled, making her chuckle too.

They spent the rest of the day exploring Paris and bought some snacks for the flight home tomorrow morning.

Instagram Posts