7. Last day of babysitting

It's been two days since the photoshoot. Alina was babysitting Summer yesterday, and she's doing it for the last time today but during the evening.

Tonight, Debbie, Tony, Jasmine, and Sam are coming back from their trips at the same time, and they'll come to Mason's house to see Summer again and also meet Alina, who they had heard a few good things about. They were coming back earlier than planned, therefore it's Alina's last time to babysit, unless anything happens.

Alina was of course sad about not seeing Summer everyday but this also means she can start working with her photography and put more focus on her passion.

6 pm

Alina and Summer are on the couch watching the game. "Do you think they'll win the game, Summer?" Alina asked.

"YES," Summer shouted making Alina let out a laugh. She had made popcorn for Summer to eat while watching the game, while she herself had her computer in front of her to the care of a few stuff.'

Carlotta has sent a message today with all the details for upcoming photoshoots in London, including one in France she has to go to in upcoming weeks. Carlotta didn't forget about paying Alina for Mason's photoshoot, she got big money for that.

Despite being occupied with the computer, Alina watched the game from time to time and couldn't help but smile every time she saw Mason appear on the screen, she wasn't being very discrete about it either. Summer looked up at Alina, intrigued why she was smiling, she looked at the tv and then back to Alina again. "Uncle Masey likes you," she said eating her popcorn.

"What?" Alina laughed confused.

"Uncle Masey likes you," she repeated. Summer looked back at the TV, and Alina sat there too stunned to speak.

"Damn, she really exposed her uncle like that," Alina mumbled. She was surprised but decided to ignore it.

Time had gone by faster than ever and the game had already finished with a Chelsea win again. Mason didn't score, but he played really well from what they saw. Just as Alina was about to put her computer on the table, the doorbell rang.

"That must be your mum," Alina smiled at Summer. The little girl immediately ran to the door but couldn't reach the doorknob. Alina followed and checked the peep hole. She obviously didn't know what Mason's family looked like, but she knew it was them.

She opened it and they were greeted by Summer, who was jumping excitedly. "My little girl!" Jasmine opened her arms and hugged her daughter. Alina smiled at the family and let them all walk in, trying not to stand in their way.

"You must be Alina. Lovely to meet you." Debbie greeted her with a handshake

"Nice to meet you too," she smiled as she also shook Tony's hand. Jasmine and Sam greeted her next and thanked her for looking after Summer. They convinced her to stay until Mason and Lewis were back.

"I hope she has behaved," Jasmine said as they all took a seat on the coaches in the living room.

"She's been an angel," Alina said as she smiled at Summer, who had buried herself in her mother's arms. They asked Alina about her job and what she does, and they had a nice conversation about it. Debbie and Tony talked about Mason and his football too, which Alina showed interest in.

Eventually, Mason and Lewis came back. They were both excited to see their family again. Alina was standing in the corner just watching them with a smile on her face. It made her miss her family back home. It was getting late too, and Alina had to go home to get some rest for her first official photoshoot tomorrow morning.

"Alina, come sit," Lewis said.

"I'm actually going to head home; it's getting late," she smiled

They understood and said their goodbyes. Summer jumped into her arms and hugged her. It surprised all of them because she never gets attached to anyone but her family.

"Will you come back?" Summer asked with a worried look on her face.

"I'll always be here, just give me a call, okay." Alina assured her, she hugged Summer tight and put her down carefully.

Mason walked over to the door with her as the others stayed in the living room. "Want me to take you home?" he asked.

"It's ok, I came with my car," Alina smiled as she put her shoes on.

"I heard you're working tomorrow," Mason said, excited for her.

"Yup, I'm a bit nervous," she said, letting out a deep breath.

"Don't be, you're going to do great," Mason assured her.

"Thank you." Alina smiled.

"We'll keep in touch," Mason said as Alina opened the door.

"Definitely, thank you for everything, Mase," she said. He smiled at her for using his nickname.

"You too, Ali," he said, using her nickname too. They pulled into a tight hug before she left. Mason went back to the living room with a smile on his face.

He took a seat next to his mum. Summer looked at him. "Uncle Masey likes Ali," she giggled

"I knew it," Lewis said

"Summer seriously", Mason buried himself under his hoodie from embarrassment

Everyone practically laughed at him until Summer said something again. "I told her," she said, proud of what she's done

"You what, Summer?" Jasmine asked her daughter, shocked

Mason looked back up, shocked. "Is she being serious?" Mason asked.

Summer smiled, nodding her head. "What did she say?" Debbie asked, trying to hold in her laugh

"Nothing...she was quiet," Summer said.

"Yea bro, I think she's scared of you now," Lewis said, making Mason feel even more embarrassed

"Mason, do you actually like her?" Jasmine asked. "That's so cute," she added.

"Yea, well she doesn't like me back does she?" Mason said, a bit annoyed what Summer has caused, he left the living room and headed to his room.

"Summer, that wasn't very nice of you." Sam looked at his daughter.

"I only tried to help", Summer said as she looked sad for hurting her uncle's feelings. "Why don't you go and apologise, darling?" Jasmine encouraged her.

"Ok," she said. She ran upstairs and knocked on Mason's door. He opened, and Summer immediately hugged his leg.

"I'm sorry, uncle Masey," she said, feeling bad.

"It's all right, Summer," Mason said as he picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.

"I only told her because she smiled at you," Summer said, playing with Mason's shirt.

"Huh," Mason said, confused.

"You were on telly and she smiled when she saw you...every time," she said

"Really," Mason said, trying to hide his smile. Summer nodded. "I like Ali," Summer said

"You do," Mason asked, as he looked at his niece. She nodded and hugged her uncle around the neck.

"Kiss her on the cheek," Summer looked back at him and pointed at her cheek.

"Want me to kiss her on the cheek." Mason chuckled.

"Yeah," Summer giggled, Somehow, the conversation Mason had with his niece made him more confident in asking Alina out.

"I love you," Mason kissed her on the cheek again as she wrapped her arms around his neck.