19. Make her mine

Alina walked to the kitchen after morning cuddles with Mason. She made herself a cup of tea and started making breakfast for both her and Mason. Mason went to the bathroom to freshen up before having to go.

She plated her and Mason's breakfast up and made him a coffee; she settled it up on the kitchen counter for them both as he walked over.

"Your breakfast and coffee are here, Mase," she said, smiling at him as he sat next to her.

"Thank youuuuuuu," he said, making her giggle.

Both got up after they both finished. She put the dirty plates and cups into the dishwasher as she felt a pair of heavy, muscled arms wrap around her waist.

He pressed his body tightly into hers, making them both let out a sigh. They were both so content right now.

"Do you think it's a good idea? I mean, showing up to your game...?" she suddenly asked Mason.

"If you don't feel comfortable going, I won't force you, darling,"  he said, turning her around and grabbing her hands to put them in his.

"Is it in the stands this time? Not in the box?" she asked.

"It's in the stands this time, sorry, but Lewis will be coming too if that makes a difference," Mason said.

"Well, if he's there, then I think I will be fine,"  she said, relieved she wouldn't have to sit there all alone.

"Are you sure? Don't just say that to make me happy," he said.

"No, I promise I want to, but you know if people see me there, we will guaranteed be no secret anymore,"  she told him.

"Good, I can show you off then,"  he said, making her chuckle.

"I have to go now, though; Lewis will pick you up,"  he said as he got himself ready to go.

"Ok,"  she said, giving him a quick goodbye kiss before he left.

It's time for the Leeds game at Stamford Bridge. Lewis picked Alina up about two hours before the game started. They had arrived early just to make sure Alina didn't get too anxious. They were sitting in the family section, close to the stairs and the benched players.

Alina met a few of the girls from Ben's birthday and felt calmer knowing they were all here. She and Lewis had a little catch up too, talking about Summer and also Mason.

Time had gone by fast, and the players were already walking out to the pitch to stand in a line. Alina was feeling good at the moment; she thought she would have people's eyes on her, but that wasn't the case.

She had her eyes on Mason, clapping with the others as they started the game.

In the first few minutes of the game, both teams were good on the ball—that was until Leeds scored the first goal. The Leeds fans were heard cheering and chanting.

"It's still a lot of time left," Lewis said calmly.

"Yea,"  Alina said, hopeful that they could turn this around.

As it was nearing halftime, Mason took everyone by surprise and scored a goal to equalize. The stadium erupted with cheers. Alina and Lewis were on their feet jumping with excitement. She looked over and saw Mason shushing the Leeds fans while celebrating with his teammates. She was beyond happy for him.

The game was a rollercoaster after halftime. Leeds scored another goal, but Jorginho stepped up and scored two penalties, making Chelsea win 3-2.

Before the game ended, a fight erupted between the players. Alina took a close look to see Mason in the mix, but he was just trying to separate the players who were fighting.