4. Stalking

The third day, Alina didn't have to come over and babysit. Lewis was home with Summer while Mason was at training. The entire time he was thinking about Alina, and he didn't understand why that was the case.

It kept him distracted during training, and his fellow teammates, Ben and Trevoh, could sense something was going on. At the lunch table, his friends didn't hesitate to ask him what was up with him. The whole day, he has just been in another dimension.

"What are you thinking about, bro?" Ben asked Mason.

"Nothing," Mason shrugged

"Now that is a lie," Trevoh pointed at him.

"I'm not lying, bro," Mason chuckled, definitely lying.

"Come on, you've been distracted all day," Ben said, desperately trying to find out what was going on.

"You can tell us, bro, no judging here," Trevoh assured him.

Mason let out a deep breath as he looked at his intrigued friends. "It's someone I met," he said, making the two boys' eyes widen.

"I never thought this day would come." Trevoh placed his hand on his chest like a proud dad

"Bro, it's not like that," Mason said.

"Then explain," Ben said

"She's babysitting my niece, and I just can't get her out of my head," Mason said, frustrated

"Wow, you like a babysitter?" Trevoh asked, shocked.

"She's 21," Mason said

"How do you know that," Ben asked suspicious

"It's on her bio on the app,"

"I think we need to find out more about this girl," Trevoh said, looking at Ben, who nodded in agreement

"Whatever is on your mind, forget it," Mason said, knowing Trevoh always comes up with stupid ideas.

"Why not stalk her on Instagram?"
Trevoh suggested.

"Great idea," Ben agreed.

"This is ridiculous." Mason shook his head as he leaned back on his chair.

"What's her full name?" Ben asked as he picked up his phone.

Mason looked at the two who were waiting for him to talk. He rolled his eyes "Alina Beck"

Ben typed out the name and her account instantly came up. "Bingo...is this her?" Ben asked as he showed Mason a picture of her.

Mason looked at the picture, and as usual, got lost in her eyes.

"Alright, it's definitely her. See how he's already drooling over the table," Trevoh said, making Ben laugh

Mason rolled his eyes. "She is gorgeous, though, can't blame him," Ben said.

"Guess you're right," Trevoh agreed.

Trevoh and Ben looked at her account and told Mason all sorts of things they found. "Bro, she has like 30k followers," Trevoh said.

"Is she famous or something?" Ben asked.

"Most of her pictures are just pics of old buildings and streets or just objects. I'm guessing she likes photography," Trevoh said.

"Can I see?" Mason asked

Trevoh handed Mason the phone. He looked through the pictures and they all looked beautiful and professional. "She might be a photographer," Mason said.

"Why is she babysitting then?" Ben asked, confused.

"Maybe she hasn't found a photography job yet, so she's babysitting meanwhile," Trevoh said.

"Smart thinking," Ben said to Trevoh.

"She has just moved to London," Mason said as he looked at a picture. That's what he guessed at least. The other pictures were taken in another country where she had probably lived.

"You need to ask her out," Ben said, taking his phone back.

"No way," Mason said, shaking his head.

"You scared, bro?," Trevoh joked.

"No," Mason responded as he crossed his arms

"Then ask her out, or I will," Ben jokingly threatened him

"Don't go near her," Mason said, realising he had just shown his jealousy

Trevoh and Ben looked at each other burst into laughter. "Already protective of her are we," Trevoh laughed.

"You two are useless!" Mason rolled his eyes as he left the table

"Come on, bro, we're just trying to help," Trevoh continued to laugh with Ben.

When Mason got home from training, he couldn't help but look at Alina's Instagram account again. There weren't many pictures of herself, but the ones that were of her were beautiful in his eyes.

"Mase, write to Alina that she can come over tomorrow at 11 a.m." Lewis yelled from the room next door

He quickly went to messages and typed away.

Texts between
Alina and Mason

Mason
Hey Alina, does 11 am
work tomorrow for you?

Alina
Hi! That works for me!

Mason
Great see you tomorrow!

Alina
👍