1. Finding a babysitter

Spontaneous trips are very common in the Mount household. Only a week ago Mason's parents decided to travel to Sydney, Australia to visit Stacey, Mason's eldest sister, who lives there with her husband and three kids.

Just two days later, after the parents left, Jasmine and Sam decided a small trip for them would be perfect. They haven't had much time for themselves because of their daughter, Summer, and they deserve some time off.

It's now been a day since they left. It's only Sunday and both Mason and Lewis are currently sitting in Mason's living room stressing. None of them thought how busy their schedules would be and that they couldn't look after Summer at all times.

"This is not good." Mason shook his head.

"Give me a minute and I'll figure it out," Lewis sighed.

"Didn't you think to take a look at the schedule first?" Mason asked, annoyed.

"I'm busy too, you know," Lewis snapped back at his younger brother. Lewis manages Mason's communications, meaning they practically share the same schedules, especially on the days Mason doesn't have any games.

"Go check on Summer. I'll solve this. Stop worrying all the time," Lewis said as he picked his phone up to start looking for a babysitter.

Mason rolled his eyes and went upstairs to check on Summer. Like he predicted, she was peacefully sleeping. Mason had just come home from training and needed a proper shower.

Meanwhile, Lewis found an app to easily track down a babysitter. It wasn't easy to find a reliable person. He spends a long time looking for the perfect one.

After a while Lewis finds one. "Alina Beck," he said, loud enough for Mason to hear. "Did you find one?" he asked as he took a seat next to Lewis again.

"What do you think?" Lewis asked as he showed him the screen.

Mason didn't want to admit it, but his eyes were glued to the screen. He had never seen anyone so beautiful.

"Hello!" Lewis waved his hand in front of Mason's eyes. He zoned back immediately.

"Yea yea, she's ok," Mason said as he took a quick look again at the picture.

"She's 21 and her hobbies are photography, painting, singing, and she can also play the piano apparently. She's been babysitting for a while now and she's available for two whole weeks," Lewis said as he looked at the information provided.

"Perfect, that's what we need," Mason said, feeling relieved that they had solved the problem.

"I'll give her a call, just to make sure it's her," Lewis said.

"Yea, good idea," Mason agreed.

Lewis typed her number out and put it on speaker so that Mason could also hear it.

"Hello, this is Alina"

"Hi Alina, this is Lewis. I'm calling regarding babysitting," Lewis said.

"Oh right, how can I help?" she asked. She sounded genuinely sweet and caring from what Lewis and Mason what they heard on the phone.

"Well, uhm, these next two weeks I would need a babysitter for my niece. It's an emergency and we found you on this app saying that you're available. Is that right?", he asked, curious.

"Yes, I'm available these two weeks. I would love to help out if that's the case," she said with a happy tone in her voice

"That would be really good," Lewis said as he looked at Mason, who just nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I'll book my schedule then," she said excitedly.

"Thank you Alina, you're saving us here," Lewis said, receiving a chuckle from her.

"No need to thank me, text me the details and I'll be right there," she said.

"Alright, thank you again, have a good day."

"You too," she said before they hung up.

"She sounded so sweet," Lewis said as he looked at Mason.

"Yea, very," Mason said with a smile.

Alina was excited after the phone call ended. She's been waiting days to babysit again, and she's been haunting for a photography job, but nothing has shown up. The good news is that she can babysit again and save some money until she find a good job.

Lewis didn't wait longer to text her all the details for the next day.

Texts between
Lewis and Alina

Lewis
Hi Alina, it's Lewis.
The times will vary so I'll send
a text every morning what time
you should come. The address is
*********. How much per hour?

Alina
Hi Lewis, sounds good! It's £13
per hour, hopefully that's ok?

Lewis
Of course! Can you come by
tomorrow at around 10 am?

Alina
Sounds good, I'll see you
tomorrow!

Lewis
See you tomorrow!