13. France part 1

It's the morning after. Alina had gone home from Mason's early last night to get a good nights sleep. She's currently on her way to Heathrow airport to meet up with the team. The plane departs in about three hours. They decided to be there hours before to avoid traffic on the way.

"We're here, miss," the Uber driver said as he parked the car outside the airport.

Alina took her headphones out and looked out the window. "Thank you," she said before walking out of the car. The driver took her suitcase out as she put her bag pack on.

"Have a safe flight", he said, handing her suitcase. "Thank you, drive safe," she said to him before going inside.

As soon as she walked in, she was met with Emelia, Carlotta and the others. They had all just arrived minutes before Alina.

"Morning," Carlotta opened her arms, "morning," Alina replied, hugging her and the others.

They took their time to check in their luggage. There were no problems that had occurred, which was good. There were still about two hours to go, so they decided to spend that time eating breakfast and going around the shops.

Alina found herself a cute bag that she bought. She doesn't own that many, and the ones she has at home are hard to match with an outfit, so it was perfect for her to buy a new one.

"Guys, we have like 30 minutes." Keith, their art director, said as he checked the time. "Damn the time went fast", Emelia said with her mouth full of candy. Everyone quickly grabbed their stuff from the area that they had sat in and went over to their gate.

The plane was fully packed. They were six people travelling, so they were all seated near each other, three in front and three behind. The flight would take about 2 hours, so they occupied themselves with a lot of talking and eating snacks.

-

When the plane had landed, they walked through the controls and got their luggage. Luckily for them, all their bags had arrived. They had ordered an Uber with seven seats that would take them to their hotel.

Even though they had just landed, the photo shoot had to be prepared. There was no time for resting or even sleeping for 30 minutes. The French rapper they'll be photo shooting is Niska. He's well known in France and is soon going on tour, hence the rush.

They had gathered everything they needed and left the hotel to go to his house and do the photo shoot there. Alina was excited but also nervous; she's still not used to working with famous people.

When they had arrived, he had greeted them one by one, welcoming them to his house. Before they even got started, Niska talked a bit about his music and how excited he was for the tour that's coming up.

After the small talk, Carlotta prepared the outfits for him with the help of her assistants, Emelia and Teya. Keith and Lauren also prepared their stuff while Alina put up the cameras she would use. She has two with her, one standing while the other one is in her hands.

The first outfit he was wearing was all black, with a black vest over the black shirt. They took the pictures outside on his balcony, with a nice view of the other houses. Alina walked up to him to show him the pictures. "Damn you're good at this," he said, impressed.

"Thank you," Alina smiled. "She's the best one we've had," Carlotta smiled as she hugged Alina from the side. "Yea, I mean, I'm not surprised," Niskas said as looked at Alina. Alina smiled and looked away, not able to keep eye contact with him. She walked over to the computer to save the pictures in there too.

Meanwhile Carlotta put him in two other outfits, one where he's wearing a football kit for the French national team, and the other one was a yellow hoodie from Nike with a black puffy vest on top.

The pictures were all taken, and everyone was satisfied with the work they had done today. It almost took the whole day to finish, and now the only thing left is to post the pictures on Instagram which will happen tomorrow.

Before leaving, Niska grabbed their attention. "There will be a festival here in Paris in two days; I myself will be on the stage rapping; other artists will be there too; it would be awesome to have you guys there," he said

"That would be really fun, actually. We're staying here to explore the city anyway, so we should be able to come," Carlotta said without hesitation, everyone agreed.

"Awesome, I'll send the details," he said, receiving a nod from Carlotta.

As it was time to leave, Niska hugged everyone one at a time. He thanked everyone for their job and help.

"Thank you, beautiful, can't wait to see you again," he pulled Alina into a hug. Alina was taken aback by his words. The whole time she had felt him acting a different way towards her compared to everyone else but she didn't want to overthink it.

"Thank you too, for being cooperative", Alina said with an awkward smile. "Bye", she said as she grabbed her camera bag. "See you", he smiled and winked at her. She left with the others trying to forget about what just happened.

"He's totally into you." Emelia laughed as they walked over to the Uber. "No he's not," Alina said, feeling her heart beat fast. None of them know that Alina and Mason are secretly dating, that's why no one questioned anything and saw the situation between her and Niska funny.

"We saw that wink, and how he would check you out whenever you were looking away" she said, making things even worse. Alina was not finding this funny, it made her a bit uncomfortable. She didn't want him to think that she's interested in him, because she's not.

Alina didn't say anything more about it and instead took a seat in the Uber with the others. "Ok, so tomorrow we'll just have a chill day, and then we're going to that party Niska invited us to, and then we have about 4 days to just explore and create some good memories," Carlotta said with a smile as she looked at her calendar.

"Do we have to go to that festival?" Alina asked.

"Why not?! Live a little Ali, we're in France," Carlotta said excitedly as she squeezed her into a hug from the side.