🌹🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 23🥀

*The Next Day*

Yn's POV
I woke this morning to feel like I'm laying on someone's chest. I opened my eyes to see I'm laying on Mingyu's chest. I sat up and looked around. I see that I'm actually back home. I got up and started looking around for Han-wool. I see him fast asleep in Jeonghan's arms. I walked around the house seeing everything is back to the way it was. Well, most of it. I see my things are back in the room me and Mingyu shared. I also found a room that's made up for Han-wool. As I walked closer to the stairs I can hear Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan talking. I see Joy sitting on the top of the stairs.

Me - Why are you just sitting up here???

She looked up at me. She pointed to her bag that was by the door and then to the front door. I shake my head.

Me - No you are not leaving I told you that already.

She took my hand and showed me her room where there was nothing of her anymore.

I felt confused and then looked at her.

Me - You aren't leaving... That will kill your brother. He wants me and Han-wool home plus you okay... He doesn't want to lose you either.

She took me to the living room where Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol, Chan, Atsuko, and Han-wool are. Both Atsuko and Han-wool are both sleeping still.

Joy - T-T-Tell... Un-Unnie... W-Why... R-R-Room... B-B-Bare...

I looked at them and they all looked down.

Me - Look if it's a problem with me, Han-wool, and Atsuko being here we can leave... No matter how much I want to be back...

Joy - U-U-Unnie... B-Back... B-Baby leave...

I shake my head and gave her to Mingyu and went back upstairs. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Mingyu - Mamas... Let me explain... Please...

I looked up at him.

Me - Look if us being here makes you leave your sister behind forget it and this time I'll just file for divorce...

He frowned.

Mingyu - Let... Me explain... You're not letting me explain...

I nodded and realized his right.

Me - Your right I'm sorry explain...

I sat down on the bed ready to listen.

Mingyu - Bubs is in a bad place yes... She thinks it's her fault you left she wants you back and wants to see her nephew and I want to see my son and wife... We've all been trying to show her it's not her fault you left... She moved your stuff back into our room, she set Han-wool's room up... She did everything to try and bring you back... She knew I was sick without you... Before Cheol Hyung did... She's not been talking... Until now... She doesn't eat... She wants you back as much as us...

I sighed and rubbed my face.

Me - It's best if she's sleeping in a room with someone for a while. I'll do my best to spend some time with her and you... But what sickness do or did have???

Mingyu - l... Wasn't eating for a while... My anxiety is really high...

I nodded and opened my arms.

Me - Come here love...

He came over to me and noticed his nearly in tears. I laid him on the bed and pulled him close. I got an idea and pulled out one of my breast placing my nipple on his lip.

Me - Suck love...

He nodded and started gently sucking. I started singing softly to him like I used to. He sighed and relaxed...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Mingyu's POV
Once I felt better I pulled away and looked up at yn as she looked at me.

Yn - You feeling better love???

I smiled and nodded. I looked over to see Joy standing in the doorway. I waved her over. She pulled out a sippy cup and yn filled it with milk giving it back to her.

Joy - B-B-Bunny... C-Cuppie...

Yn nodded

Me - No Mamas look at the sippy... It's got bunnies... Something she's been obsessed with for months...

Yn - Ooo wool loves bunnies too.

Joy started drinking it and a bit of her color started coming back making both me and yn smile. I looked over at yn.

Me - Mamas your really good at drawing and painting right???

She looked and nodded.

Yn -Yea... Why???

Me - Bubba's room... Do you think you can help her decorate it???

Yn - Of course I can.

I smiled giving her a kiss. I'm just glad that I have my wife and son with me now!!!

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜End Of POV✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜