🌹💦🔞🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 9🔞💦🥀

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next chapter 🔞

Yn's POV
As he kissed me he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gently started sucking on his tongue. He moaned into my mouth. I smiled as we pulled away to breathe.

Mingyu - You wanna have some fun???

I nodded quickly.

Me - Please...

He smiled and locked the door so you could have some privacy. I managed to get out of my clothes with my back facing him...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Mingyu's POV
As I turned back around. I see she's already just in her bra. I went over and quickly got it off her. She turned to me and smiled.

Yn - You're getting good at this...

I smirked and kissed her deeply and pushed her onto the bed gently as I slipped in gently...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
Several Hours Later
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Still Mingyu's POV
As I pulled out of yn I noticed that her belly was a bit swollen with all my cum. I kissed her and then her belly gently.

Me - I love you

She smiled up at me.

Yn - I love you too.

She kissed me, but her hand brushed against my cock and I couldn't but groan at the feeling. She looked up at me.

Yn - You okay love???

I nodded

Me - Special cuddles???

She giggled and nodded.

Yn - Of course, love come here.

I smiled and moved closer. She moved so I could slip back in. I let out a sigh and she rubbed my cheek.

Yn - You okay love???

I smiled and nodded. We just lay there together. I would cum every once in a while before we both fell asleep...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Yn's POV

The next more I woke before Mingyu. I had to move off him. As I did I realized how much he actually came. I was surprised, but then remembered it had been a while since we made love. I went to the closet and pulled this out.

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═══════I know the woman isn't black, but go with it people!!! ═════════•°•⚠️•°•═══════

I know the woman isn't black, but go with it people!!!
═════════•°•⚠️•°•═══════

I went to the bathroom and take a shower. When I came out I saw Mingyu was still sleeping, but he was whimpering thrusting in the air hard again. Precum was dripping down his length. I bite my lip going over to wake him up.

Me - Baby... Babyboy...

He jumped and looked at me.

Me - Baby... You were dreaming... What was it about???

He looked down at his lap and blushed.

Mingyu - You... Rode me till I couldn't cum anymore...

I giggled and got into him. I hovered just above his throbbing tip.

Mingyu - Mamas... Please...

I nodded and slipped down moving gently on him

Me - Like this...

He nodded quickly gripping my waist. I giggled then moaned bouncing on him a bit faster. He started cumming making me moan.

Me - Mhm... Baby... Your cumming... So much...

He groaned and started thrusting up.

Mingyu - Fuck...

He started moving me just how he wanted/need. Once he finally went soft he laid me down rubbing my belly. I looked at him.

Me - You feeling better love???

He smiled kissing me.

Mingyu - Yeah thank you, Mamas.

Me - Of course.

He smiled and right then we heard fast knocking on the door...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜End Of POV✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜