🌹🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 3🥀

Joy's POV
When Mingyu came back with Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and Seokmin. They all sat down and I started talking.

Me - So you all know mine and Mingyu's parents kicked me out... They don't wanna deal with me anymore... They even changed that if I need to go to the hospital their names aren't on the paperwork...

They all frowned.

Me - When I saw unnie ring and she said she married Gyu... I felt sad... I thought I wasn't invited to the wedding... But unnie showed me the picture... Can't remember what happened...

They all looked confused.

Mingyu - You were there you were kinda off but I thought it was from helping with everything with the wedding...

Me - How.... long ago was it???

Hao - 8 months ago...

Me - That's when he bought that stuff...

Kwan - What are you talking about...

Me - I went out one night with some friends... They all kinda like dangerous stuff... I felt kinda and wanted by them... B-But the oldest... Jax... He bought some funny-smelling stuff in a bag... He then got some small needles that had stuff in them... I don't remember much after that...

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

Vernon - Bubba... That was some kind of drug...

I looked at him.

Me - Most of it's blurry... Oon... I remember Jax saying that it was a fun night... And he liked how tight I was...

Yn - Babe... He rapped you...

I looked down.

Me - Oh... Good thing he's in jail...

They all nodded. I watched as yn left the room...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜End Of POV✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜