🌹🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 20🥀

*The Next Day*

Yn's POV
Right now I'm standing at the doorway with Atsuko and Han-wool. I'm dressed in this.

While I have Han-wool dressed in this

Me - I really wish you could come

Atsuko - This is about you, Mingyu, and  Han-wool.

I bite my lip and nod. I got Han-wool into his stroller.

I headed on to the venue

I headed on to the venue. I came to the back where I see Joy sitting out in the back with a bag. She saw me and nodded she went to leave, but I grabbed her arm. I frowned when I felt how thin her arm is.

Me - No you leave we leave come on

We went in and I saw Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan getting ready. Mingyu looks like his sick and about to collapse. As I watched them Han-wool started whining. I picked him up rocking him gently. I looked up to see Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan all turned around and mingyu passed out.

Me - We should have stayed home...

Seungcheol - Peach... He's passed out in shock... He's been sick and worried... He's been searching for you... Both of you...

I just nodded.

Me - Get him to the hospital...

I kissed Han-wool's head. As they were about to when he woke up they got him to a chair.

Jeonghan - I think Gyn needs to stay back here.
We'll tell the fans he isn't doing well... Both of you need to talk...

I nodded as they left Joy followed to watch from the side of the stage. I sat patting Han-wool's back. I looked over at Mingyu.

Me - I would ask how you have been, but I'm guessing not too well...

He looked at me.

Mingyu - Well... When the woman you love leaves... Yeah, it's not good...

I nodded.

Me - You forgot her and she stressed so much losing a little girl... This is Han-wool Johnson...

I turned Han-wool so he can see him

Mingyu nodded and looked down. I hear him crying.

Me - You want to hold him...

He looked up.

Mingyu - Am allowed since he's not legally mine??? I want to... I want my wife back... Want my sister okay...

Me - His biologically yours. His last name can be changed. I can't make your sister okay. I tried and it backfired...

Mingyu - I want him to be mine... Change it please and just come back please I'm begging

I looked at him and then at Han-wool before nodding slightly.

Me - I'll get the paperwork up and give me a month then we'll move back

He frowned but nodded.

Me- I can't just leave... I have a small business here, plus my friend Atsuko is also with us...

Mingyu - Move back now... She can come too... I'm begging you I need you now, please

I looked at him and then at Han-wool I then nodded.

Me - Fine... I'll go home, pack our stuff, and to tell  Atsuko

He nodded and we watched the show from the screen. I texted Atsuko letting her know everything. Once Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol, Chan, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and Seokmin came into the room.

Me - I have to go get mine and Wool's things...

They nodded.

Jun - Come to the airport... We won't leave without you... We have a private plane.

I nodded and I left with Han-wool...

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
End Of POV
✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜End Of POV✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜