After I had successfully dropped off the girls at their home, I headed straight back to mine and wasn't at all surprised to see Sabrina sitting on the front porch, waiting for me.

"I checked your mail." She announced and my eyes narrowed at her disturbingly.

"Excuse me." I was kidding with her. I actually don't mind. In fact, if it hadn't been for Sabrina sneakily going through my mailbox, the electricity at home might have been cut off as I completely missed a couple final notices.

When she handed me a white envelope and didn't say anything, I looked at her weirdly.

"Just open the envelope! Dammit, Rora!" She grunted, looking like she was about to go ballistic right there and right then.

"God. Chill." I told her as I carefully began to tear open the envelope in my hand, feeling the same burst of energy arise again and electricity rushed through me.

I tried to mask it but failed when I pulled out the sheet of paper inside and unfolded it, my hand immediately flew up to cover my mouth.

"You got accepted! Oh my freaking god!" Sabrina gasped before she rose to her feet quickly and started jumping up and down. I had no sympathy for her whatsoever when she accidentally kicked herself in the shin.

"Fuck. That hurts." She winced.

As she continued to smile proudly at me, Sabrina also added.

"To tell the truth, I already knew you were going to get accepted." She bluffed, "Your SAT scores were nearly perfect. There is no freaking way the uni people do not want you honestly."

"Thank, Sab." I sighed, contented, "But I couldn't have done it without you, you know that."

"I did nothing." She disagreed, "You spent like what— eight months doing nothing but studying for the test.."

Actually, I did quite a lot of reading. It is one thing I liked best to do in my leisure time and I have got a ton of leisure time lately.

"So, what're you going to do now?" Sabrina asked and as her question slowly registered in my head, I realized.

"I don't know." I breathed out, "Probably just going to keep applying."

"That does sound like a smart idea. But I don't think you should take too long." Her eyes registered concern but I could tell she didn't want to push it, "It's not like I am worried that you're going to end up getting disappointed or anything. I know any school around here would be more than lucky to get you as their student, but it's not healthy."

I chuckled, "Sending your SAT score to a lot of universities, you mean?"

"No. I am not talking about that." She deadpanned, "I'm talking about your lifestyle."

"What about my lifestyle, Sab?" I asked and truly didn't realize there was a problem.

Not until I heard she said it.

"You have this fear of people, don't you?"

I sighed deeply.

"Just men in general." I declared, "But you know why."

She nodded.

"I'm not saying I want you to be completely extrovert. But don't you think you have been a little too much of a home body lately?"

I felt my stomach do a funny little backflip thing. Like a part of me knew she was going to accuse me for being so introverted.

"No." I shook my head, "Not at all.."