I felt my world crumble around me and such sadness, but the shock was too much. Rhaneys came to my side and took me in her arms.

Rhaneys "there is more. Aegon has crowed as his successor."

Rhaneyra "what, how is that possible? Did they forget my sister is Heir? She is queen now?"I felt a pain in my side, but I just brushed it off. "they crowed him."

Daemon came to my side "how did Viserys die?"

Rhaneys "I could not say?"

I felt pain and betrayal, not a note or information on my father's death "how long ago?"

Rhaneys "For a day or two, I was kept prisoner in my counters while the queen made her preparation."

Daemon "the king her been swayed."

Rhaneyra "Alicent. She Demanded you to declare for Aegon ."

Rhaneys, "she did. I refused her."

"thank you for your loyalty."

Daemon, "and yet you are alive."

Rhaneys " the high septin crowned Aegon in the dragon pit; I witnessed it before I fled on my dragon."

I gave a wince in pain again.

Daemon, "my love, are you alright?" he only whispered

"I'm fine," I whispered back

"they Crowed him before the masses."

Rhaneys "before the masses to see him as their rightful king."

Daemon "that whore of a queen murmured my brother and still his throne."

Rhaneys, "war is like a betrayal. But that war is not mine to begin. Only rush this warning out of loyalty to my husband and my house. The Greens are coming for you, Really, both of you, princess. And for both your children."

"if they touch our children, I will burn their house."

Rhaneys, "you should leave Dragonstone at once."

A tear left my eye as I felt an even more horrific pain. I gasped in pain. I felt something dripping down my leg "no."

Daemon, "my love."

I gathered my dress as I touched my leg and saw blood. Rhaneyra came to my side, as did Rhaneys "the Baby is coming." They took me to my room; as I got into my nightgown, I just walked around my room; Rhaneyra was with me, with a bunch of maidens by my side and the masseur

Master "her term is far from complete this should not be happening." he whispered I was moaning in pain as I kept walking around. I walked over to him.

"It is FUCking happening!"

Rhaneyra came to my side "you need to lay down, sister."

"NO!"