13 Anirudh realised Bondita's love and changed his identity as Avinash Ghosh

Start from the beginning

______

At the same time Anirudh is at postal office entrance and  is also  Recollecting same incidents and cursing himself that : This is all my mistake.  I had turned  up a smiling and positive, naive hearted girl into a cold shoulder and stone hearted girl. I have shouted on her many times even before also but she had never spoken like this. Today she is completely speaking like an outsider and asking me not even to bend infront of her. She is broken inside and pretending that she is ok . It's my responsibility to mend her heart. To Repair this irreparable damage done to her heart. But is it fair to go into her life once again? Am I snatching away her right to  chose  her life partner .

Just then he heard an old man and his old wife are  going outside of the postal office and screaming on their son that: You know what importance your wife gives you in her heart. But still you are not admitting that she loves you. Why do you take your wife's heart and feelings as take it for granted.. because she is a woman and who is dependent on you.

Their son replying: Baba it's not like that. I know that she loves me and very naive at heart but sometimes she behaves ridiculously. She won't express any of her feelings to me and expect me to understand her all the time , but did she put any effort in understanding me? No. All this is because of the age gap. I should not married a girl who is much younger than me.. Now I am suffering because of this age gap.

The old woman: shut up, who said that you both husband and wife problems are because of age gap.

Their son tried to say something but the old woman cut him in middle and said : what the hell are you accusing. You just read four books and went to vidyalaya and see you didn't even learn the value of relationships. Is this the way you think? Education should make Your thinking better but should not blindfold your inner consciousness. (Anirudh is looking on and listening keenly)

You   are accusing that she wants you to understand where she is not ready to understand you. Isn't it (their son nodded she continued)

  Then did you ever try to explain her with love . Look at your baba (she is telling by holding her husband's hand lovingly and told) we do have many differences between us - we have age gap of more than 10 years, we have communication gap in starting days of marriage and we have different tastes , interests , but now you can only see the change in between us. Now no one will believe that we struggled alot during starting days of marriage.

See beta understand one thing. There is no perfect match in this world. Both husband and wife should equally put their efforts together their matches perfect and compatible.

They need not prove to outside world but they have to prove to themselves. All the times you tell about your feelings, your version  but did you ever acknowledge her feelings. Just because she is younger how can you take her feelings as granted. Is this correct beta?

A girl or woman gives complete right on her soul,  on her heart and on her body to one and only man in her life  and if she want also she can't forget him so easily till she is alive. (Anirudh recollected the tatoo incident, Bondita attempting to wear Western frock to make him happy). Don't forget that. Try to acknowledge her love, her feelings then you will understand what you should do to make your relationship work . One more thing just close your eyes and ask your heart whether your wife loves you or not

Son closed his eyes and thought for few seconds: ye..yes.she loves me

Baba: Then acknowledge and admire  her love infront of her only and tell her how lucky you feel.

Their son melted to his parents  words and  asked : what should I do to mend her heart maa. You only tell me maa baba . Or atleast please convey my views to her.