"Tell you what, wait here, I'll be right out." I said, looking into his piercing green eyes. He nodded and I hopped down, hurrying into my room. I pulled off my pants and underwear, tossing them in the hamper. My bed was horribly unmade, so I straightened it up.

"Cleaning? For me? You shouldn't have." Dean murmured from the doorway. I looked over at him. He had a big grin on his face.

"What can I say, I'm a mess." I joked. Dean chuckled and came in. I sat on the bed, taking off my boot.

"Is it safe to have sex without that thing on?" Dean asked.

"I think I'll be fine as long as you don't make me run laps or throw me off the roof." I said, standing up and heading over to him.

"Don't worry, that's not in the plan." Dean said, smiling down at me as I trailed my hand along his stomach, walking around him in a circle. I stopped behind him, placing my hands on his hips.

"Tell me, Deany... what is in the plan?" I asked, sliding my hands up the front of his shirt, feeling his abs.

"Whatever you ask, darling." Dean murmured. I continued on my walk, finishing the circle around him. I reached up, placing one hand on his side and running the other up the back of his neck, nestling it in his hair.

"Good boy..." I whispered, guiding him down to kiss me gently. He leaned down, glancing down at my lips before connecting them. I turned so his back was to the bed. He parted for air and I pushed him back. He took his seat on the bed.

"Fuck..." Dean murmured.

"Tsk tsk, such dirty language to come out of such a pretty mouth..." I said, turning back to the door, closing it and switching off the lights. The only light coming into the bedroom was a singular line from my slightly parted blackout curtains.

"(Y/n)... baby... I want you so bad..." Dean murmured. I headed back over to the bed, getting on my knees in front of him. I tugged on his pants and he removed them for me, taking his boxers with them. He laid back on the bed and I kissed up his leg from his knee, up his thigh to his hip. His cock was hard and standing tall. I licked a slow stripe up his shaft and reached up, taking his hands. He gripped my hands hard, obviously excited. I took his balls into my mouth, sucking on the softly, pleasuring them. Dean let out quiet moans, obviously trying to silence them by biting his lip. I licked his balls before sucking them back into my mouth. I let them go and raised up, pressing a gentle kiss onto his tip, still holding his hands at his sides. I climbed up, straddling his hips and holding myself above him. The line of light from the window laid across his face.

"Pretty boy..." I murmured, leaning in and kissing him gently. "What's your safeword?"

"What?" He asked.

"If you want me to stop-"

"I don't need one." He murmured, looking up at me. I smiled down at him, leaning in and kissing him, "Wait, what are you planning?"

"I like it rough." I murmured.

"I can handle rough." Dean said, smirking.I leaned back in, kissing him again. He flipped us so I was on the bottom. He pulled off his shirt before guiding his cock into me.

"I want you to choke me." I murmured, looking up at him. Dean extended a hand, grabbing me by the neck. He squeezed the sides. He's done this before... I found myself wondering who he did it with, but I was quickly yanked from my thoughts by Dean starting to pound into me. "Ah! Yes!" I moaned. Dean let go of my throat, leaning down and taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it and licked it. I tangled my hands in his hair, letting out loud moans. Luckily I didn't have neighbours on either side of the house. Dean continued pounding into me until I was on the brink of orgasm.