Chapter 2:

"Hey Sammy, (Y/n) and I decided to gank the vamps, wanna join?" He asked, stretching. I pulled my tank top over my head, smoothing it down. Dean was only in his jeans. I ran my nails down his back, lightly and I watched a shiver go down his spine. I hugged him from behind, placing my hands on his chest as he talked to his brother on the phone. I placed gentle kisses on every scar and bruise that I saw. Dean hung up.

"Sam said he's gonna be here in a minute." Dean murmured, placing his hands on mine.

"Pretty boy..." I murmured. He turned in my grip and I laid my head on his chest momentarily before looking up at him. He had a gentle smile on his face. I got on my tiptoes, pecking his lips.

"Why did you call me pretty boy?" He asked, placing his hands on my sides.

"Because you are very," I pecked his lips, "very," I kissed him again, "pretty..." Dean picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me gently and I smiled against his lips. We broke away from each other as we heard a knock on the door. He placed me down on the bed so I could put my shoes on and he went to let Sam in. "Hey, my car is at the bar." I said, looking up at them.

"You want me to go get it?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need my shit." I said, standing up and grabbing my keys out of my pocket. I tossed them to him, "Be careful with her." I added, "She's my baby." Sam nodded and headed out to go get my car. While we were waiting Dean and I had a little more fun until we heard Sam knocking on the door. I headed over to open the door. There stood Sam.

"(Y/n), your car is fucking awesome." Sam said with a smile on his face. I looked over his shoulder, seeing my baby in the parking lot. Dean came up behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders, running them down my arms as he looked at my car.

"Holy shit..." Dean murmured. My car was a Marina Blue 1967 Chevy Camaro.

"Pretty, ain't she?" I asked, taking my keys from Sam. I headed out to it, bringing my bag with me, Dean followed me. I popped open my trunk. There was a demon trap on the lid. Inside were my suitcases and bags with things I needed when I had to start over, hair dye, IDs, makeup, and clothes. I threw my bag inside.

"If you keep your bags in the back, where do you keep your weapons?" Dean asked, placing his hand on the small of my back. I pulled out my wallet, taking out a key, I opened the passenger door, climbing into the back seat. Dean and Sam watched as I unlocked the seat, pulling up the cushion. Inside was a demon-proof safe containing all the shit I'd collected over the years.

"Is that under all the seats?" Sam asked, leaning against the frame.

"Yep." I said with a smile. I pulled out my machete and my garrote, climbing out with Dean's help.

"Can we take your car?" Dean asked. I laughed and nodded, going in the front seat. Dean climbed in the back, since he wanted to look through my weapons. Sam got in the passenger seat and I started the car.

"So, where's the nest?" I asked.

"In the abandoned factory on Main." Sam said. I drove there while Dean rambled about my car and my weapons. If I didn't know any better I might say he was falling in love. We soon arrived at the factory. I parked down the street and Sam and I got out, carrying our weapons. I still had my knife in my pocket along with my garrote and I tucked my gun back in my waistband just in case. Dean climbed out of my backseat, smacking my ass again. I smiled and pushed him.

"Come on, game face, dipshit." I said with a smile. He pushed me back, jokingly.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know." Dean answered.