"I don't think your mom will be mad." Dean murmured, squeezing my leg.

"She probably just said that in the heat of the moment when she was scared for you." Dean murmured, rubbing his thumb against my leg gently.

"I know, but it just felt so hostile and I didn't want to make her mad by reaching out." I answered.

"So you didn't go see her after her diagnosis?" Dean asked.

"No- uh- I didn't know until I saw it on Facebook."

"Oh... wow." Dean whispered, looking out his window.

"Yeah, so I figured, if she didn't want me to know, then she probably didn't want to hear from me." I murmured, focusing on the road.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but why are you picking right now?" Dean asked.

"Emily told me that she's taking a turn for the worst..."

"She's dying?" Dean asked.

"Yeah... and Emily said she's been asking about me."

"That's a good sign." Dean said.

"Or she's so close to death she's gone senile."

"Don't think like that." Dean murmured, "It's all going to be okay." I nodded and he took one of my hands, pressing a kiss into my knuckles. His touch always made my chest ache, like I just wanted to be with him, snuggling up to him on a couch under a fuzzy blanket in a cabin in the mountains while reading a book and sipping a glass of wine. I wondered if this is how Lana felt when she met her husband. "What are you thinking about?" Dean asked.

"Just about enjoying that wine." I lied. Dean chuckled and sat his hand back on my thigh. He massaged it gently and I watched a street sign pass. We were officially in Greenville.

"Only a little longer until you're home." Dean murmured. I was excited, honestly.

"I haven't slept in my own bed for so long, I bought it because it was the most comfortable bed I'd ever sat on." I said, glancing at him.

"How did you even afford a house in this market at such a young age?" Dean asked.

"I've been working every day since I was 14." I said with a small smile.

"Working and hunting?" Dean asked.

"Yeah..." I said, "But my bosses understood."

"The butcher?"

"Yeah, he and I hunted together a couple times when we weren't butchering." I said with a chuckle. Dean echoed my laughs.

"You've led a strange life..." He murmured, "And I could listen to you talk about it all day."

"You're sweet, but you've had a strange life too." I said, "I don't really know what all happened between you leaving me and then us meeting at that bar."

"It's not important." Dean murmured.

"It's important to me." I said back, glancing at him. He smiled that signature cute upside down smile and turned to look out his window. "Pretty boy..." I murmured. He gripped my thigh and I placed my hand on his, tracing the tendons in his hand with my fingers. We fell into a comfortable silence. His hand was warm on my thigh, it felt nice. I glanced over, seeing Dean staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He murmured, looking back out the windshield.

"No, what is it?" I asked, squeezing his hand gently.

"It's just that you always say the right things... and you're so pretty... and you're so... perfect." He murmured.

"So what I'm hearing is, I am the best and most magnificent person to ever exist?" I joked.

"Well, obviously not, because that would be me." Dean joked back. We shared a laugh and his grip on my thigh loosened. He stretched and I glanced over at him. I saw his t-shirt raise slightly, revealing his happy trail and his stomach.

"I hope you know that I..." I took a deep breath, "I want you... so... so... bad..."

"The way you said that made me so fucking hard..." Dean groaned. I reached over, cupping my hand over him lightly.

"We'll be at my house in a few hours." I answered innocently.

"Sweetheart..." Dean murmured.

"Yeah, Deany?" I asked.

"Want to try giving me road head again?" Dean asked.

"That seems a little dangerous since I'm driving." I murmured. Dean and I shared a small laugh, "What do you say we stop and get some beef jerky?"

"If you're trying to get my boner to go away, it's not working." Dean joked, I chuckled.

"My baby girl could use some gas anyway." I said. I pulled into the next gas station and climbed out. I heard Dean close his door. I turned to him, pecking his lips. "Pretty boy." I whispered against his lips. I felt him smile.

"I'll get the gas, you get the snacks." Dean murmured back. I pulled away and he smacked my ass as I walked inside the building, heading to the snacks. I grabbed Dean's favourite, chile lime beef jerky. I got myself a tabasco slim jim. I grabbed him a soda and I got myself another blue cream soda. I headed up to the cash register, paying for the food. I glanced up at the security camera tv setup, catching a glimpse of the cashier. His eyes glowed in the recording. I knew what he was immediately. He was a shifter. I didn't have anything on me.

"Thank you so much." I said, flashing him a genuine-looking smile. I took my bag of food and headed out to the car.

"Something's up, what is it?" Dean asked as I tossed the shit in the back, reaching in and grabbing my gun.

"Cashier's a shifter." I said. Dean smiled.

"You got it?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, I got it." I answered winking at him. I headed back inside.

"Boyfriend need a beer?" The cashier asked.

"More like I know what you are." I said, pointing my gun at him.

"Then you know those bullets won't do jack." He said.

"Oh yeah they will." I said. He jumped the counter, coming at me and I shot him with a silver bullet in the chest. He went down immediately. Dean came in, stepping over the body.

"Nice work." He said, kissing my cheek.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"You." Dean answered. He came over, scooping me up in a heated kiss. I felt him back us into the freezer door. Our lips parted momentarily for air.

"We're not doing this here." I whispered, looking down into his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair, swiping it back behind his ear.

"I just need to feel you." He murmured, kissing me again. I ran my pointer finger down his cheek.

"Honey..." I whispered, leaning my forehead on his.

"Yeah, babe?" He asked, meeting his eyes.

"You're so pretty..." I murmured. I leaned up, pressing a kiss to his forehead, "but I'd like to get home." I whispered.

"Yes ma'am." Dean murmured, placing me down on the floor. I took his hands, looking up at him and standing on my tip toes, pecking his lips. Dean smiled against my lips and pulled back, turning to leave. I pinched his ass and Dean jumped, turning back to me and laughing. I chuckled and we headed back out to the car. I climbed in the driver's seat and Dean climbed in the passenger seat. I drove through Cleveland, up to Clarksville, then after what felt like forever, we arrived in Memphis. Dean had dozed off in his seat, with his hand still perched on my thigh. 

(A/n): I hope you like this chapter! What do you think it going to happen when (Y/n) see's her mother for the first time in years? I love you guys and I hope you're enjoying this story!